Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:03:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function (MSF)
        Authors         : Tengfei Chang
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Diego Dujovne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-12-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines the 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function
   (MSF).  This Scheduling Function describes both the behavior of a
   node when joining the network, and how the communication schedule is
   managed in a distributed fashion.  MSF is built upon the 6TiSCH
   Operation Sublayer Protocol (6P) and the Minimal Security Framework
   for 6TiSCH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tengfei Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:09:02 +0100

Hi all,

The MSF version 10 is just published!
It resolved the comments pointed out by Yatch and Pascal.
The main content doesn't change from version 09.

Regards,
Tengfei

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 4:03 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch
>

-- 
——————————————————————————————————————

Dr. Tengfei, Chang
Postdoctoral Research Engineer, Inria

www.tchang.org/
——————————————————————————————————————