Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 12:18:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IEEE 802.15.4 Information Element encapsulation of 6TiSCH Join and Enrollment Information
        Authors         : Diego Dujovne (editor)
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-11.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-02-14

Abstract:
   In TSCH mode of IEEE STD 802.15.4, opportunities for broadcasts are
   limited to specific times and specific channels.  Nodes in a TSCH
   network typically frequently transmit Enhanced Beacon (EB) frames to
   announce the presence of the network.  This document provides a
   mechanism by which information critical for new nodes (pledges) and
   long sleeping nodes may be carried within the Enhanced Beacon.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/