Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 12:28:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IEEE 802.15.4 Information Element encapsulation of 6TiSCH Join and Enrollment Information
        Authors         : Diego Dujovne (editor)
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-14.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-02-21

Abstract:
   In TSCH mode of IEEE STD 802.15.4, opportunities for broadcasts are
   limited to specific times and specific channels.  Routers in a Time-
   Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) network transmit Enhanced Beacon (EB)
   frames to announce the presence of the network.  This document
   provides a mechanism by which additional information critical for new
   nodes (pledges) and long sleeping nodes may be carried within the
   Enhanced Beacon in order to conserve use of broadcast opportunities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/