Subject: [6tisch] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 12:54:42 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use the RFC 8174 boilerplate rather than the RFC 2119 boilerplate.

---

From: Tengfei Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:26:07 +0100

Thanks for the comments!

The reference will be updated in next revision!

Tengfei

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 8:54 PM Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch
>

-- 
——————————————————————————————————————

Dr. Tengfei, Chang
Postdoctoral Research Engineer, Inria

www.tchang.org/
——————————————————————————————————————