Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 00:45:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function (MSF)
        Authors         : Tengfei Chang
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Diego Dujovne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-03-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines the 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function
   (MSF).  This Scheduling Function describes both the behavior of a
   node when joining the network, and how the communication schedule is
   managed in a distributed fashion.  MSF is built upon the 6TiSCH
   Operation Sublayer Protocol (6P) and the Minimal Security Framework
   for 6TiSCH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tengfei Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 09:48:17 +0100

Dear all,

The version 12 of MSF draft is released.
It resolves the IANA concern, which indicates that

*IANA_6TISCH_SFID_MSF is chosen from range 0-127, which is used for IETF
Review or IESG Approval.*

Tengfei

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 9:45 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch
>

-- 
——————————————————————————————————————

Dr. Tengfei, Chang
Postdoctoral Research Engineer, Inria

www.tchang.org/
——————————————————————————————————————