Subject: [6tisch] Erik Kline's Yes on draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 22:45:52 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-17: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 2 ]

* "to do at each time slots" -> "to do at each time slot"

* "there is a frame to sent" -> "there is a frame to be sent"

[ section 4.3 ]

* "the pledge continue listening" -> "the pledge continues listening"

[ section 4.4 ]

* "After selected a JP" ->
  "After selecting a JP" or "After having selected a JP"

[ section 4.8 ]

* "AutRxCell" -> "AutoRxCell"?

* "for new pledge" -> "for new pledges"?

[ section 5.1 ]

* "used to both type of" -> "used for both type of"?

[ section 8 ]

* "consequence of randomly cell selection" ->
  "consequence of random cell selection"?

[ section 9 ]

* "define din" -> "defined in"

[ section 16 ]

* "considrations" -> "considerations"

* "to hand that packet" -> "to handle that packet", maybe

---

From: Tengfei Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 20:51:01 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks Erik for the review!

I will fix those comments and publish a new version soon.

Tengfei

Dr. Tengfei Chang 
Post-doctoral Researcher 
Wireless Networking for Evolving & Adaptive Applications (EVA) 
National Inst. for Research in Comp. Sci. and Automation ( Inria ) 
(+33)1 80 49 41 43 
[email-masked] 
www.tchang.org 
____________________

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Erik Kline via Datatracker" <[email-masked]>
> To: "iesg" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "draft-ietf-6tisch-msf" <[email-masked]>, "6tisch-chairs" <[email-masked]>, "6tisch"
> <[email-masked]>, "Pascal Thubert, pthubert" <[email-masked]>, "Pascal Thubert, pthubert" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 7:45:52 AM
> Subject: Erik Kline's Yes on draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-17: (with COMMENT)

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf/

All accepted!