Subject: [6tsch] preparing slides for Berlin

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 15:29:01 +0200

All,

*Please read this e-mail carefully if you're a presenter at the BoF in
Berlin.*

Now that we have identified who would say what in Berlin, let's prepare the
slides.

You will find the agenda of the BoF and the list of presenters we agreed on
at:
https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/meetings/wiki/130730_ietf-87_berlin

Based on that list, I've set up a skeleton ppt for each section at:
https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/meetings/src/ (130730_ietf-87_berlin folder)
this contains the title, primary/backup presenter, duration and the result
of the brainstorm during last call.

Presenters:

   - Please download the ppt corresponding to the section(s) you will
   present.
   - Start a dedicated e-mail thread on the ML to discuss the contents,
   also to discuss with your backup presenter. Let's keep as much discussion
   as possible on the ML so all of us are aware.
   - At any, time, send your slides to the ML and I will upload them on the
   repo, as I see them coming in.
   - Let's aim to have a first version of the slides ready by next webex
   (7/19). We can discuss the slides then.
   - *Be very careful not to put too much material. There are many of us,
   and we all have only little pieces to talk about, so it's easy to slip.
   Let's absolutely avoid that!*
   - Before the BoF, we will then merge all of these slides into one file.

Thomas