Subject: [6tsch] changes to the BoF agenda

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 09:42:50 +0200

All,

During the call yesterday, we have discussed the need to shorten the BoF
agenda to leave more time for open discussion and questions.

The proposal discussed is to move the draft presentations from the BoF on
Tuesday afternoon to the pre-BoF meeting on Tuesday morning. The 20min we
thereby free up would be replaced by "open discussion and questions".

That is, the agenda for the *BoF* would be:
- problem statement
- discussion of the charter
- *open discussion and questions*

The agenda for the *pre-BoF meeting* would be:
- problem statement
- discussion of the charter
- *presentation of remaining drafts*

We had a rough consensus during the call about this change. This e-mail is
to call for consensus on the mailing list. If we have a consensus, I will
upload a new version of the BoF agenda if that is still permitted.

Thomas

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 23:53:09 +0200

All,

Per this e-mail thread, you will find the updated agenda for the BoF at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda/6tsch/.

Thomas

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]
> wrote: