Subject: [71attendees] IETF in Lights

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:32:32 -0500

Most people hope to see their name in lights one day.  The IETF gets
their name in lights soon, if all goes according to plan.  ;-)

One of the taller buildings in the skyline is the PECO building
(Philadelphia Electric Company).  The have a big light board across the
top of their building that scrolls messages across that you can see from
a great distance, from dusk until dawn.  

We're expecting them to display "Welcome IETF-71" from Sunday, March
9th, to Wednesday, March 12th.

Hopefully someone gets a picture or two of this!  

Here is what it looks like:
http://phillyskyline.com/photo/snow/snow03_eagles.jpg (text scrolls from
right to left)

Regards
Jason
_______________________________________________
71attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/71attendees