Subject: [71attendees] Heads Up: Ending Sun, 3/9: Phila Flower Show

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:20:09 -0500

For those folks that arrive early and have time to kill in between beer
drinking at that festival, the Philadelphia Flower Show runs through
Sunday at the start of the IETF week (at 6pm).  This show is at the
Philadelphia Convention Center, which is directly NEXT to the IETF
venue.
 
http://www.theflowershow.com/home/index.html

The Philadelphia Flower Show, the world's largest indoor flower show of
its kind, is produced by The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS).
It attracts something like 200,000 people over the course of the week,
which is why Sunday is such a big check out day at our hotel.  
 
Regards
Jason
_______________________________________________
71attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/71attendees