Subject: [74all] Welcome to IETF 74

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:28:10 -0400

1. Welcome
2. Juniper Founder to Speak
3. Know More
4. Add or Update Your Profile
5. IAOC Office Hours
6. Meeting Comms

1.  Welcome to IETF 74 in San Francisco hosted by Juniper.  We have  
over 1,100 folks attending with more than 200 1st Timers.  This 74All  
list is used for 1-way administrative announcements by the  
Secretariat, the IETF Chair, the NOC, and myself, the IAD.  It will be  
used sparingly.

2. Pradeep Sindhu, Juniper founder and CTO, will speak on "Clouds -  
The New Information Infrastructure" Thursday from 12:00 - 13:00 in  
Grand Ballroom Salon A.  Mr. Sindhu founded Juniper Networks in  
February 1996 and is currently serving as Vice Chairman of the Board  
and CTO, where he is responsible for the company's technical roadmap,  
as well as day-to-day design and development of future products.

There will be seating for about 600, with 300 being classroom style.   
You may want to make arrangements for lunch before then.  Local  
restaurants: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/CCB08%20revised.pdf

3. Know More
Know more about your colleagues attending IETF 74.  Almost 200 have  
added profile links - LinkedIn, Facebook, Corporate, personal websites  
and blogs -when they registered, and more are doing so hourly.  See  
these Profiles at https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf74/ 
attendance.py by logging in with your confirmation number and email  
address.

4. Add or Update Your Profile
Didn't add a Profile link when you registered?  You still can!
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf74/editprofile.py

5. IAOC Office Hours
An opportunity to discuss the administrative support of the IETF and  
offer suggestions for improvement.  In the Franciscan B room on the  
Ballroom level:
Wednesday	15:15 - 15:45
Thursday	16:15 - 16:45

6. Meeting Comms
   NOC - [email-masked]
   Meeting Trouble Desk: [email-masked]
   74 Attendees - Subscribe/Unsubscribe -
          https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/74attendees

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director