Subject: [75attendees] Model railroad club visit option on Thursday evening

From: Hannu Aronsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:56:47 +0300

Hello,

[To non-model railroaders: Model railroads are computer/network  
controlled these days, and don't forget the connection to the history  
of computing, e.g. <http://tmrc.mit.edu/history/> ;-]

If there are any other model railroaders in the IETF crowd, I have  
talked to the people at one of Sweden's largest model railroad clubs <http://www.smj.org/info_e_f.htm 
 > and they have invited interested people to see their layout during  
their club evening on Thursday July 30th at 20 o'clock (8pm).

Note: They are upgrading their layout electronics so probably there  
will be more talk about electronics and control systems than running  
trains.

If you're interested, please e-mail me off-list. Let's leave from the  
conference center after the plenary session on Thursday, the SMJ club  
is about 15-25 minutes away with some combination of walking/metro/bus.

 From "Size matters -- smaller is better -- <http://haa.iki.fi/z>",
   Hannu
-- 
   (P) Portalify Ltd  Hannu A. Aronsson   email   [email-masked]
   Melkonkatu 16A     CTO                 mobile  +358 40 500 6242
   00210 Helsinki                         fax     +358 9  679 947
   Finland            Wireless is more            www.portalify.com