Subject: [75attendees] NVRG charter working meeting announcement

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:20:35 -0700

Hi, all,

There will be a working meeting of the Network Virtualization Research
Group (NVRG) to discuss the proposed charter, mailing list suggestions
to modify it, and any other pre-planning issues. There is no specific
agenda; this is a working meeting.

If you would like to know more about NVRG, or participate in charter
updating, please attend:

	NVRG meeting
	Room: Lilla Teatern
	Time: 0900-1200
	Day:  Wednesday, July 29

Please forward this to any parties that might be interested.

FYI: I will host the meeting in Martin's place, so please contact me if
you have any questions.

Joe

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:25:18 +0200

Just for clarity, this isn't an IRTF research group but these folks are
discussing what a charter for one would look like.

--aaron
  IRTF Chair

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:29:23 +0300

I'll be outside the conference center front entrance in
about two hours.

Joerg

Aaron Falk wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 75attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/75attendees
>

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:31:57 +0300

Sorry, please ignore.  Replied to wrong message.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:58:31 +0200

are there drafts?

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:17:51 +0200

I have a conflict.  Where will you be posting the meeting notes?

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:51:15 +0200

> are there drafts?

I don't think so.  This is a discussion that has been going on via email
and at IETF meetings for a bit over a year.   There is a page with links
to initial call for participation at
http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~stiemer/nvrg.  Mail list info
(more recent) can be found at
https://listserv.gwdg.de/mailman/listinfo/nvrg.

--aaron

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:11:43 +0200

> I don't think so.

how virtual.  i am impressed.

randy