Subject: [75attendees] Overall Agenda?

From: Janet P Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:14:20 -0400

I am sure I am just not looking in the right place, but on the new IETF 
web site, I can't find the overall agenda (which WG are meeting when, and 
where).

Janet

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in 
delivery. 
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to 
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement 
or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such 
purpose.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:26:30 +0200

Dear Janet,
sure / the new look of the site is a little bit unusual ... but I found
as well the htm as the plain text version of agenda atrting from
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/75/ at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/agenda.html and
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/agenda.txt, respectively ...
 
Enjoy!

Best regards, 
Dirk 

________________________________

Von:        [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von Janet P
Gunn
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Juli 2009 18:14
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: [75attendees] Overall Agenda?

I am sure I am just not looking in the right place, but on the new IETF
web site, I can't find the overall agenda (which WG are meeting when,
and where). 

Janet

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in
delivery. 
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC
to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

---

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:26:11 -0700

Janet,

The agenda itself is still located at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/agenda.html

(From the home page, look under the "Meetings" heading on the right  
side of the screen and choose "IETF 75 Stockholm."  From the resulting  
page, there is a heading called "Agendas and Meeting Materials" with  
links to the web and text agendas.)

Best regards,
Cindy

Cindy Morgan / Project Manager / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94358
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com

On Jul 20, 2009, at 9:14 AM, Janet P Gunn wrote:

>
> I am sure I am just not looking in the right place, but on the new  
> IETF web site, I can't find the overall agenda (which WG are meeting  
> when, and where).
>
> Janet
>
> This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,  
> please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the  
> mistake in delivery.
> NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind  
> CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit  
> written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the  
> use of e-mail for such  
> purpose._______________________________________________
> 75attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/75attendees

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:19:11 -0400

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/75/ and click the "Agenda" link

Or to get directly there

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/agenda.html
or
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/agenda.txt

--John

This is not a PRIVATE message and really, how could it be given it's  
been sent to a large public mailing list?  If you are not the intended  
recipient, carry on as you see fit.

On Jul 20, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Janet P Gunn wrote:

> use of e-mail for such purpose.<ATT00001.txt>

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:31:24 +0200

On 20 jul 2009, at 18:14, Janet P Gunn wrote:

> IETF

I always use this one:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/

Unlike the www.ietf stuff it actually loads before I have to leave to  
fly to Stockholm.

---

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:01:03 +0530

I found this on the old website but not sure if it is up to date.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/agenda.html

-- Vinayak

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Janet P Gunn<[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I am sure I am just not looking in the right place, but on the new IETF web
> site, I can't find the overall agenda (which WG are meeting when, and
> where).
>
> Janet

---

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:25:23 -0400

On 7/20/09 12:14 PM, "Janet P Gunn" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> site, I can't find the overall agenda (which WG are meeting when, and where).
> 
> Janet
> 
> NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any
> order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
> government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 75attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:19:58 +0100

> IETF web site, I can't find the overall agenda (which WG are meeting

Take your pick:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/calendar
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/agenda.txt
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/agenda.html

Ray

---

From: Janet P Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:27:48 -0400

Thanks for all the replies.  I see what I was missing now.

The "Meetings" page
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/
has a big ".SE" logo on it, AND a direct link to the "IETF 75 Meeting 
Materials"
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/materials.html
So I was expecting a link to the agenda from that page also.

But I need to click on the "IETF 75" first
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/75/
to get a link to the agenda.

I think my confusion was due to the fact that the ".SE" logo is the 
biggest thing on the generic "Meetings" page (but  is not, for some 
reason, on the IETF 75 page).

Janet

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:28:21 +0200

De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Janet P Gunn
	Envoyé : lundi 20 juillet 2009 18:14
	À : [email-masked]
	Objet : [75attendees] Overall Agenda?

	I am sure I am just not looking in the right place, but on the new IETF web site, I can't find the overall agenda (which WG are meeting when, and where). 
	
	Janet
	
	This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. 
	NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.