Subject: [75attendees] thank you and distance to city hall

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:36:28 -0400

Thank you to everyone for their help re: taxicabs and tipping.

Could someone tell me how long it will take by taxi to get from the 
airport (ARN) to City Hall?

Thanks again.

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:35:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009, Karen Seo wrote:

> Could someone tell me how long it will take by taxi to get from the airport 
> (ARN) to City Hall?

About the same as to the venue, ie approx 40 minutes.

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]

---

From: Infinity Linden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 23:44:21 -0700

you may also be interested in the flygbussama, a bus service from
arlanda airport to st. eriksplan which is a reasonable walk from the
conference venue and several area hotels.

http://www.flygbussarna.se/Default.aspx?lang=EN

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Mikael Abrahamsson<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 75attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/75attendees
>