Subject: Re: [75attendees] Soda and cookie shortage?

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:47:04 -0400

I mentioned the repeated shortages of soda to the folks at the 
registration desk yesterday (Tuesday).  The person to whom I spoke 
said that the arrangement with the folks providing the snacks was 
that they were to let her know if they ran out of anything and they 
hadn't mentioned this.  I said that I'd been unable to get a soda at 
pretty much every break and that other folks were looking for them. 
She was going to try to get more soda brought over.  Part of the 
problem may be that there are other drinks left over and the staff 
doesn't perceive there as being a shortage of stuff to drink.  At any 
rate, if you have a chance, please let the manager over at the 
registration desk know about the shortages.

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:37:38 +0200

Karen Seo wrote:
>    At any rate, if you have a 
> chance, please let the manager over at the registration desk know about 
> the shortages.

    ... at the time the shortage occurs.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net