Subject: [75attendees] TdF on Saturday?

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:16:39 +0200

For those who will already be in Stockholm on Saturday ... Let's
organize TdF watching.  Mt Ventoux will be the last significant stage
and could be excellent.  Does anyone know of a good place to watch it
already?

---

From: Carl Moberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:41:33 +0200

I don't know of any sports bars that have advertised that they will
  be showing it but I've called O'Learys at Centralstationen and they
  agreed to show it.

  O'Learys is located in the main central station building along
  Vasagatan a couple of hundred meters from the meeting venue
  (http://tinyurl.com/lfrrwb).

Scott Brim wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 75attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/75attendees

-- 
Carl Moberg
Tail-f Systems

mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.tail-f.com

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:27:40 +0200

Thanks.  Let's see if we get any more interest.

---

From: Andrew Yourtchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 03:06:05 +0200

what is the time ? I'd like to join.

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:22:24 +0200

You can see the stage time schedule at
http://www.letour.fr/2009/TDF/LIVE/us/2000/etape_par_etape.html

I'm busy this morning but I'll show up shortly after lunch.

---

From: Carl Moberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:56:27 +0200

The broadcast starts at 13:30. I'll be at O'Learys by then. Look for
  tall guy (194 cm) wearing a small bikers cap :-)

-- 
Carl Moberg
Tail-f Systems

mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.tail-f.com