Subject: [75attendees] Where can I buy the stockholm card ?

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:27:16 +0530

This question has possibly answered on this before but I could not locate it.

Where can I buy the Stockholm card near the Arlanda airport ? Also are
maps of Stockholm easily available at the Arlanda airport ?

-- Vinayak

---

From: Henrik Nordstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:38:59 +0200

> maps of Stockholm easily available at the Arlanda airport ?

You can buy the Stockholm card in Arlanda Visitor Center found in
terminal 5.

http://www.arlanda.se/en/Information--services-to/Traveller-information/At-the-airport/Tourist-information/

http://www.x.se/fsgg

(how I love those arlanda URLs...)

or the information counters in terminal 2 & 4.

You should also be able to buy both in Pressbyrån.

And for those mainly interested in travel SL also have multi-day travel
passes. Can also be bought at Arlanda Visitor Center, Pressbyrån, or SL
Center.

Regards
Henrik