Subject: [75attendees] Soda and cookie shortage?

From: Michael Graff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 06:59:40 -0500

I got out right after the internet area meeting, and there was no soda 
(diet or other, but I can only drink diet), nor water, nor cookies.  I 
suspect they were under provisioned.

--Michael

---

From: Fredrik Pettai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:05:57 +0200

On Jul 29, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Michael Graff wrote:
> I got out right after the internet area meeting, and there was no  
> soda (diet or other, but I can only drink diet), nor water, nor  
> cookies.  I suspect they were under provisioned.

Maybe it's due to general health concerns... :-)
(Swede's are in general pretty knowledgeable in what and how much they  
eat/drink due to overwhelming information flow of health books &  
programs/shows on television... sign.)

/P

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:39:51 +0200

> cookies.  I suspect they were under provisioned.

I was fearing the worst when I got out of intarea belatedly when  
everything was gone from the area around registration, but at the far  
end close to the congress C there was still coke and yesterday they  
also had stuff in the hallway down the stairs (just the one flight)  
from registration, through the door and then to the left.