Subject: [75attendees] after you go left out of the train station...

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 03:39:00 -0700

Hey all,
Aaron Falk and I arrived from the airport on the Arlanda Express late 
last night. We faithfully made the left turn to get to Clarion Sign 
hotel, but quickly ran into roadwork and got twisted up. To avoid you 
an extra 15 minutes of wandering, here's a tip:
  - go left out of the trainstation
  - walk to the corner (about 75m or so)
  - you'll hit road work, but there is a narrow walkway formed by 
concrete boundaries continuing straight from the corner. DON'T cross 
the street, and DON'T walk on the left side of the sidewalk you are 
on. Instead go straight off the curb, to what would otherwise be the 
left lane of the street, and go between the concrete barriers.
  - Go under the over pass
  - proceed on the sidewalk on the other side for another block and a 
half, and there you'll see the Clarion SIgn on the left.

Hope that helps,
Gregory.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
IETF-related email from
Gregory M. Lebovitz
Juniper Networks
g r e go r  y d o t  i e tf a t  g m a i l  do t c o  m

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 06:56:16 -0400

> half, and there you'll see the Clarion SIgn on the left.

You were presumably going up Ostra Jarnvagsgaten, which looked so  
blocked
I didn't even attempt it. This street starts at the terminal.

If you come out of the main train station, you are on Vasagaten, and  
can just
turn left.

If you come out of the Arlanda Express Terminal, you are one very short
block from Vasagaten. (The Nordic Seas Hotel is on that block.) So, an
alternative from the Terminal is to walk the one short block East and  
then
turn left, on Vasagaten. Then you will not have to deal with  
construction.

In either case, walk till you see a large open green space and look  
for the hotel to your left.

If you start to cross water, you are going in the wrong direction &  
should turn
around.

Regards
Marshall

> _______________________________________________
> 75attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/75attendees

Marshall Eubanks
CTO / Iformata Communications
[email-masked]