Subject: [75attendees] little pocket thingies

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:10:26 +0200

we're wondering if the little pocket thingies have a dopplr page so we
can follow them through france, germany, ... and maybe even start a
betting pool on when they might be in s'holm.

randy

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:18:44 +0200

Little pocket thingies?

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Randy Bush<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 75attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/75attendees
>

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:31:48 -0700

The pocket agendas are in Sweden now, and are rumored to be in transit  
here.  When the conference center reverberates with jubilation, you  
will know for sure that they have arrived.

Alexa

> betting pool on when they might be in s'holm.

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:40:29 +0200

> here.

the mind boggles.  congratulations!

randy

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:42:57 +0200

Alexa,

This was a spectactular example of good secretariat humor on Tuesday of IETF 
week. Thanks for the smile.

Many attendees will remember that IETF t-shirts used to have "IETF world 
tour" lists on the back (all the places we'd ever met, up to that IETF 
meeting). We stopped doing that because the list got too long, the font got 
too small, and we got too old to read small fonts.

Perhaps we could start a tradition of listing all the places that the pocket 
agendas have been, prior to the meeting, on t-shirts?

:D

Spencer

> here.  When the conference center reverberates with jubilation, you  will 
> know for sure that they have arrived.
>
> Alexa
>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:50:21 +0200

> agendas have been, prior to the meeting, on t-shirts?

people demand their tee shirts early in the week.  often the agenda tour
does not cross the finish line until mid or late week.  add tee shirt
printing time, and the process-obsessed "important people" will overload
the mail server.

randy