Subject: [75attendees] Right or left?

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 08:32:46 +0200

There where some incidents the last couple of days of people walking  
in the wrong direction of Vasagatan that is outside the Central Station.

1. As has been pointed out, the name of the main hotel is "Clarion  
Sign", where the "Sign" word is important as there is a 2nd "Clarion"  
in the city. On top of that, the other Clarion is further way, and  
also older and more well known. So do not forget the "Sign" word if  
you ask for help (or go into a cab).

2. When exiting the Central Station, you should go in the general  
direction North or "Left". If you walk in the wrong direction, you  
will shortly see water (and you have to cross a bridge)...do not do  
that. Clarion Sign and Conference Center is on the same piece of land  
as the Central Station.

3. If you ask people the directions to the conference center, it is  
most well known under the name "Folkets Hus".

    Patrik

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 08:36:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> 3. If you ask people the directions to the conference center, it is most 
> well known under the name "Folkets Hus".

"Norra bantorget" (northern trainsquare) is also a good place to ask for 
when asking directions. The venue is at the northeastern side of this 
square.

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]