Subject: [75attendees] boat to Vasa?

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:00:21 +0200

Where does the boat to the Vasa museum leave from?  Could I drop off my
stuff at Rica Kungsgatan and then get to the boat dock instead of coming
back to the Clarion Sign?

---

From: Lindqvist Kurt Erik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:02:36 +0200

> back to the Clarion Sign?

 From slussen. But it doesn't quite stop at Wasa, but close enough.

Best regards,

- kurtis -

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:05:12 +0100

> back to the Clarion Sign?

Not sure quite what you're trying to do, but there are lockers at the 
meeting venue if that helps.  The ones I saw cost 5 Kr (a coin) to use.

-- 
Tim

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:09:05 +0200

> meeting venue if that helps.  The ones I saw cost 5 Kr (a coin) to use.

Specifically: (1) Walk to Rica Kungsgatan at Hötorget.  (2) Instead of
walking back to Clarion Sign, take metro Hötorget to Slussen and catch
the boat along with everyone else.  (3) Get back by whatever means,
perhaps directly back to Hötorget.