Subject: [75attendees] telia sim(s)

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:22:58 +0200

we have one or maybe two telia prepaid sums to give away.  did not work
in jailbroken iphones.

randy

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:16:33 +0200 (CEST)

> we have one or maybe two telia prepaid sums to give away.  did not work

Just a suggestion, try putting it in another phone, then try it in the 
iphone again. I've seen this work in other contexts (then it was a roaming 
scenario, worked in his home network, we went to Denmark, didn't work, I 
put it in my SonyEricsson phone, worked, then put it in the iPhone and it 
worked there too).

Don't ask me wy though...

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:27:45 +0200

taken