Subject: [76all] Profile Updates & Speaker Date

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:22:41 -0500

All;

To clarify:

9. Add or Update your Profile
	Didn't add a Profile link when you registered?  You still can with  
your meeting registration confirmation number and email address!
	https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf76/editprofile.py

	This screen allows you to put in a URL for a webpage of your choice,  
such as a LinkedIn or Facebook page, or personal website, which will  
display as a link to your public profile on the meeting attendee  
pages. Use of this link is optional, and at your own pleasure and  
discretion. If you wish to supply a link to a public profile, you can  
do so here. If you wish to remove that data, simply blank the field  
out. If you have questions, please contact the secretariat  
registration desk staff.

2.  Host Speaker Series: Challenges to the Future in WIDE Project
	Jun Murai, Ph.D. and WIDE Project Director will discuss challenges to  
the future of the WIDE Project.

	The presentation will be in Orchid Centre from 12:00 to 12:45 - 
Thursday, 12 November.  Seating is very limited.  Note: Lunch will not  
be served at this event.

Hopefully, no further clarifications will be necessary!
Ray