Subject: [76all] Social Event: Only a Few Tickets Left

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 15:20:22 -0800

There are approximately 35 tickets left for the social event so if you  
are interested in attending, please purchase your ticket soon.  
Attendance IS limited to 600 people.

The Social will introduce you to the cuisine, culture and hospitality  
of the Hiroshima area. You will have the opportunity to make  
okonomiyaki (a Japanese savoury pancake containing a variety of  
ingredients), taste "sake" from the famous Saikyo Sake Breweries (http://saijosake.com/ 
) and participate in a traditional tea ceremony. You will also be  
treated to the performances of several traditional Japanese performers  
from the local area.

Where: Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Time: 19:00-22:00
Host: WIDE

Purchase tickets here: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf76/eventticket.py 
  (note, you will need your registration confirmation number).

Transportation will be provided by bus from the ANA starting at 18:30.  
Return transportation will be provided by bus from the Prince to the  
ANA and other IETF overflow hotels, between 21:00 and 22:00.

-Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:08:25 +0900

Tonight's social event is now sold out. Attendees are encouraged to  
use the 76 Attendees mail list to redistribute tickets as necessary.

Best regards,
Cindy

On Nov 9, 2009, at 8:20 AM, Alexa Morris wrote:

> There are approximately 35 tickets left for the social event so if  
> you are interested in attending, please purchase your ticket soon.  
> The Social will introduce you to the cuisine, culture and  
> hospitality of the Hiroshima area. You will have the opportunity to  
> make okonomiyaki (a Japanese savoury pancake containing a variety of  
> treated to the performances of several traditional Japanese  
> performers from the local area.
>
> Transportation will be provided by bus from the ANA starting at  
> 18:30. Return transportation will be provided by bus from the Prince  
> to the ANA and other IETF overflow hotels, between 21:00 and 22:00.
>
> -Alexa

Cindy Morgan / Project Manager / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94358
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com