Subject: [76all] 76th IETF - Registration Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:20:41 -0800 (PST)

76th IETF Meeting
Hiroshima, Japan
November 8-13, 2009
Host: WIDE

1. Registration Cancellation Cut-off: Monday, November 2
2. Pre-registration and pre-payment Cut-off: Friday, November 6
3. Social Event
4. Time Running Out!

1. REGISTRATION CANCELLATION:
Registration cancellation cut-off is Monday, November 2 at 17:00 PST
(01:00 Tuesday, November 3 UTC/GMT). Contact the IETF Registrar,
[email-masked], to cancel and request a refund. Refunds are
subject to a 10% (ten percent) service charge.

2. PRE-REGISTRATION AND PRE-PAYMENT CUT-OFF:
Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off is Friday, November 6 at
17:00 local Hiroshima time (00:00 PST, 08:00 UTC/GMT). After November 6,
2009, all payments (whether or not you have pre-registered) and
registrations must be made on-site starting on Sunday, November 8 at 12:00
noon Hiroshima time. A late fee will apply.
Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/

3. SOCIAL EVENT: http://www.ietf76.jp/special_events/
DATE: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
LOCATION: Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
The Social will introduce you to the cuisine, culture and hospitality of
the Hiroshima area giving you an opportunity to experience making
okonomiyaki, tasting "sake" from the famous Saikyo Sake Breweries,
participating in a traditional tea ceremony and experiencing performances
of several traditional Japanese groups from the local area.

Performances include "taiko" drummers and an introduction to the
traditional Japanese "koto" (a harp-like instrument). Attendees will also
be able to learn the art of "origami" (paper folding) and given the
opportunity to fold a traditional paper crane.

4. Time Running Out!
Only 6 days until the Hiroshima IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/