Subject: [76all] Transportation to the Social Event

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:58:37 -0800

Host Transportation to Event:
Bus transportation to tonight's social event will be provided by the  
hosts starting at 17:30. Buses will depart from the front of the ANA  
Hotel; there are 13 buses and they will leave one by one,  as they  
fill. If you miss the very last host-provided bus you will need to  
take Hiroshima public transportation to the event.

Public Transportation to Event:
The Fukuromachi Bus stop is only a few minutes walk from ANA Hotel  
entrance. Go out of the main door, walk to right, then make another  
right at Rijo Dori (large street) and the bus stop is one block ahead.  
The bus departs roughly every 20 minutes from the Fukuromachi stop and  
takes approximately 30 minutes to get to the Prince Hotel. Cost is 210  
JPY and is payable via a Paspy card (like the one you received).

Host Return Transportation:
Return bus transportation will be also be provided by the hosts. Buses  
will depart the Grand Prince between 21:00 and 22:00 and will stop at  
all five IETF overflow hotels.

-Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>