Subject: [78all] Lunch at MECC

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 03:27:12 -0700

Starting tomorrow, there will be two additional cash registers  
available to pay for lunch (making a total of five). The registers are  
being shipped in from another facility. In addition, some of the  
handheld credit card swipers were not working properly today; these  
will be repaired by tomorrow.

Finally, we will be reconfiguring the space itself in order to create  
more room to move about as you make your lunch selection. We  
anticipate that this will make the process much smoother for the rest  
of the week.

Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>