Subject: [78all] IETF 78 - Maastricht City Bus Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:29:20 -0700 (PDT)

IETF has arranged for all registered attendees of the IETF 78 to use the
Maastricht City Bus system for FREE during the meeting dates, July 25-30,
2010. In order to use this service, you must show your IETF badge to the
bus driver. For information on bus connections from the various hotels to
the MECC please check: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/city-bus-info.html

You can also utilize the City Bus system for free to travel within
Maastricht during the meeting dates.

Bus hours are between 06:00 (Sundays 07:00) and 24:00. For more
information on routes and times, you can go to the transportation website,
http://www.veolia-transport.nl/dienstregeling/. The website is in Dutch
only but the bus systems are easy to understand. Also, all bus drivers
speak English and are very helpful. Most buses have low entries and
wheelchair facilities and spaces.

The Novotel and the Apple Park Hotel have their own free shuttle from
their hotel to the MECC, Central Station and City Centre, as well as pick
up service. Reservations for the shuttle needs to be done in advance with
the hotel.