Subject: [78all] Registration closes at 11:00 AM Today; Lost & Found; Blue Sheets

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:46:48 +0200

Please be advised that the IETF registration desk will be closing at  
11:00 AM today.  We still have several items in the lost and found  
that have not yet been claimed:

- black hooded windbreaker
- eyeglasses
- Mini-DVI to VGA adapter
- laser pointer/slide changer
- USB flash drive

If any of these belong to you, please stop by and pick them up.

After 11:00 AM, the Secretariat will be in rooms 1.2 / 1.3 packing  
things up.  Working Group chairs, please turn in your blue sheets  
there (or hand them off to any Secretariat staff you find roaming the  
hallways).

Best regards,
Cindy

Cindy Morgan / Project Manager / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94358
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com