Subject: [78all] Requesting Internet Refund from NH Hotel

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:16:38 -0700

If you stayed at the NH Hotel during IETF 78 and paid for in-room  
internet but were dissatisfied with the quality of service, you may  
request a refund. The specific process for requesting a refund depends  
on your method of initial payment.

Did the charge for internet appear on your hotel bill? If so, you will  
need to dispute the charge with the hotel directly. Please contact Jan  
van Zanten at [email-masked]. You may need to provide  
information such as dates of stay, your name, credit card information,  
etc so that they can locate your record and process your refund.

If you paid via a credit card in your room, the charge should not have  
appeared on your hotel bill and you will need to dispute the charge  
directly with Swisscom. At the time of purchase you should have  
received a confirmation email from Swisscom with the subject "Internet  
Access Confirmation."  Please send an email to [email-masked] 
  (or call 00 800 3876 7768 / + 31 (0)900 565 64 08) and include the  
login information  (username and password) embedded in your  
confirmation email. If you already deleted the initial confirmation  
email, you may be able to obtain your refund by including dates of  
stay, name, etc in your email to Swisscom.

Sample email:
------
I stayed at the NH Hotel in Maastricht, Netherlands from dd/mm/yyyy  
to  dd/mm/yyyy in order to attend IETF 78 and I purchased in-room  
internet access. Along with many other attendees, I experienced  
significant issues with the guest room network and at the conclusion  
of the meeting I was informed that my payment for internet access  
would be refunded. I am contacting you now to formally request that  
refund. The login credentials from my confirmation email were  
username: XXXXX and password: XXXXX.

Please let me know if you need additional information in order to  
process my refund.
------

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>