Subject: [78attendees] From Maastricht to Liege?

From: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 00:25:25 -0700

I need some advice on the easiest way to get to Liege from Maastricht.
Bus or train or else?

Thanks,

Jerry

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:32:22 +0200

> I need some advice on the easiest way to get to Liege from Maastricht.

Looks like there is a train every hour (9 minutes after the hour) that takes 30 minutes. See if it runs on the day / time you need it at http://www.bahn.de/

I don't know if there's a bus that's even easier.

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:38:26 +0200

> I need some advice on the easiest way to get to Liege from Maastricht.

I'd take the train.  There is a train every hour, takes 30 minutes from
Liege-Guillemins to Maastricht Central.  Roundtrip is about 6 euro's.

>From Liege to Maastricht: trains depart at 21 minutes past the hour, the
first train is at 5:21 in the morning, the last one at 23:21 at night.

>From Maastricht to Liege: first train at 5:58, then 7:07, then 8:09 and
every hour until 23:09.

On Saturday/Sunday, there are no trains before 7:21 from Liege and 8:09
from Maastricht.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.

---

From: "Iljitsch van Beijnum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 02:32:22 -0500

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Re: [78attendees] From Maastricht to Liege?
From: "Iljitsch van Beijnum" <[email-masked]>
To: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 02:32:22 -0500

I don't know if there's a bus that's even easier.
_______________________________________________
78attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/78attendees