Subject: Re: [78attendees] nearest place to obtain a SIM card?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 02:19:17 -0700

thanks Iljitsch for the info.

so there's no such shops on this side of the river closer to MECC ?

does "winkel" mean "store" ?

this is /not/ a store?...

Vodafone Libertel B.V.‎-
Gelissendomein 5, 6229 GK Maastricht, Nederland

thanks,

=JeffH

---

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 03:38:06 -0400 (EDT)

> Vodafone Libertel B.V.?-

It doesn't look like it from the outside: it looks like an office 
building.  The bus to downtown is quite comfortable.  :-)

There are also non-company-specific stores.  BelCompany comes to mind 
(two downtown, one near the Mosea Forum bus stop, one just across the 
Sint Servaasbrug).

-- Sam