Subject: [78attendees] some things to do in Maastricht

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:33:32 -0700

the same buddy who made the beer recommendations also suggests these things to 
do in Maastricht...

A. walk along the old walls

B. go up the tower (small) to the museum of the fortress Maastricht walls by 
the old Hell Gate

C. Have an ice cream in the park by the walls if sunny

D. Move on to find cafe

E. Walk up stairs in old cathedral to top and see forever

He adds: Note: Maastricht is 5.60 Euro round trip from Liege on weekends

=JeffH

---

From: "Fahd A. Batayneh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:07:15 +0300

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the valuable information.

Is your friend aware of any 1 day bus tours to Aachen or Luxembourg City? I
have contacted a few travel agents in Maastricht, but none provide this
service to the mentioned cities

Cheers,

-- FAB
Sent from Amman, Jordan

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:33 AM, =JeffH <[email-masked]>wrote:

> the same buddy who made the beer recommendations also suggests these things
> to do in Maastricht...
>
>
> B. go up the tower (small) to the museum of the fortress Maastricht walls
> by the old Hell Gate
>
> _______________________________________________
> 78attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/78attendees
>

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:19:07 +0200

On 12/07/2010 07:07, Fahd A. Batayneh wrote:
> Is your friend aware of any 1 day bus tours to Aachen or Luxembourg City? I have
> contacted a few travel agents in Maastricht, but none provide this service to
> the mentioned cities

For Aken, just take the train.   Luxembourg City is some 5 hours one way
by car.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:27:30 +0300

I was going to try this tomorrow Friday, in the afternoon/evening: 
http://www.snowworld.com/77/Indoor-ski-slope-Landgraaf

It should be a taxi ride away. If anyone else is interested, drop me an 
e-mail and we could go together.

Jari