Subject: [78attendees] Soccer BOF

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:05:55 -0400

Soccer BOF information:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/misc/venue/wiki/WikiStart#SoccerBOF

Doodle poll:
http://www.doodle.com/9xxwdg722xtt9326

---

From: Daniel Palomares <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:08:19 +0200

Hey Im IN with the Soccer!

I use to play very often. By the way, this is my first time on the IETF so I
didn't vote for 11:30am as I am not sure what am I going to do those
mornings!

So, keep in touch!

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 23:38:53 -0400

It looks like Monday and Wednesday evenings are the winners for the Soccer BOF.

If you have not signed up, please take the Doodle poll. That is my registration system to know how much field we need.

Venue is being selected as we speak.

Thanks!

On Jul 14, 2010, at 10:05 AM, Eric Burger wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 78attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/78attendees

---

From: Daniel Palomares <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:07:32 +0200

Hello,

Would all the soccer players like to meet during the monday break at 12:30?

I just said this because I haven't heard news of the Soccer BOF. If someone
knows something, could you tell me please?

Eric, Have you decided place/hour?    .... I brought my FC Barcelona jersey
;)

And, I voted as I could play wednesday night; But , I think I have a dinner.

Cheers;

Daniel Palomares

2010/7/22 Eric Burger <[email-masked]>

> If you have not signed up, please take the Doodle poll. That is my
> registration system to know how much field we need.
>

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:46:38 +0200

We're still working on a venue. I am hoping to have a venue confirmed BEFORE tonight's first game. That would be better than having a game with no place.

I also forgot - did anyone bring a ball? If not, we can buy one.

On Jul 25, 2010, at 5:07 PM, Daniel Palomares wrote:

> I just said this because I haven't heard news of the Soccer BOF. If someone knows something, could you tell me please?
> 
> Eric, Have you decided place/hour?    .... I brought my FC Barcelona jersey ;)
>