Subject: [78attendees] laptop found in terminal room

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:11:50 +0200

Folks,

A laptop has been found in the terminal room. It will be available at 
the help desk until 3:15 or so.

Regards
Karen

---

From: Xiaoliang Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:09:36 +0800

Just add some details on the laptop so it may be easier for the owner
to identify:

it is a Lenovo X200, with a sticker on the back says "CM 进网许可", and we
opened it with hope to find some contact information, but only found
it runs Windows 7 (旗舰版), with a user logged in as well as fingerprint
authentication turned on.

Regards,
Leon

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> A laptop has been found in the terminal room. It will be available at the
> help desk until 3:15 or so.
>
> Regards
> Karen
> _______________________________________________
> 78attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/78attendees
>
>

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:13:58 +0200

Thanks you, Xiaoliang and Karen.

The Laptop must be from my colleague Dapeng Liu, who lost it there
after the flow mobility demo.

His phone number is: 86-13911788933, and he stay in the NH Hotel room
159.  If you returned and see this email, could you please kindly
contact us?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Zhen and Dapeng