Subject: [78attendees] bar bof list

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:52:16 +0300

I have created a new Bar BoF list for this meeting. Please add known 
meetings to it:

http://tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/BarBofsIETF78

(You can also ask me or any IESG or IAB member or any working group 
chair to add things to the wiki, if you are currently missing editing 
credentials.)

Jari

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:22:21 +0300

Hi,

> http://tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/BarBofsIETF78

only two bar BOFs listed so far. That can't be right...

Lars

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:47:10 -0400

I have tried several times today and I keep getting this :

Sorry, this page has been modified by somebody else since you started  
editing. Your changes cannot be saved.

Here are my contributions for Monday

   * 17:40 - 20:00 [[BR]]
    '''Should the IETF have a BEHAVE WG for SBCs?''' [[BR]]
    Goal: Discuss what is an Session Border Controller, what they do  
and should do, and
    whether this is an area the IETF could usefully contribute to.[[BR]]
    Room TBD. We will meet at the giant inflatable tulip next to  
registration.[[BR]]
    contact [mailto:[email-masked] Marshall Eubanks]

And for Wednesday

   * 11:30 - 13:00 [[BR]]
    '''Bar bof on a global videoconferencing / telepresence  
directory''' [[BR]]
    Goal: There is a strong commercial desire for a global directory  
for videoconferencing and telepresence. This Bar BOF is intended to  
explore this topic.[[BR]]
    Room TBD, but probably in the lunch area [[BR]]
    contact [mailto:[email-masked] Marshall Eubanks]

Can you take care of this, or tell me what I am doing wrong.

Marshall

On Jul 15, 2010, at 9:22 AM, Lars Eggert wrote:

> Lars<smime.p7s><ATT00001..txt>

Marshall Eubanks
CTO / Iformata Communications
[email-masked]
+1-703-501-4376

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:04:53 +0200

Marshall,

I don't know what your problem was, but I was able to make the changes a 
minute ago. Your stuff is now in the wiki.

Jari