Subject: [78attendees] IPv6 multihoming with multiple prefixes bar BoF

From: Jun-ya Kato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:04:53 +0900

Hi all,

Bar BoF regarding to IPv6 multihoming with multiple prefixes model
proposed in http://draft-troan-multihoming-without-nat66 will be held
tommorrow night at 0.8 Rome room.  We'll demonstrate how to work this
model using prototype implementation. If you are interested in the topic,
we're happy you to join us.

o http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/BarBofsIETF78
=======================================================================
7/28 Wednesday 20:00-21:30

Multihoming with multiple prefixes without NAT66 : Implementation of
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-multihoming-without-nat66. Live
demonstration with running codes 

related drafts: 
  o http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt 
  o http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option 
  o http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-savolainen-mif-dns-server-selection 

location: 0.8 Rome
=======================================================================

Regards,

-- 
NTT Information Sharing Platform Laboratories
Jun-ya Kato
[email-masked]
tel: +81-422-59-2939
fax: +81-422-59-5637