Subject: [78attendees] Getting to the Social event

From: "Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:08:14 +0200

Hi,

The brochure that came with the Social Event Ticket stated that those
people staying at the City Center Hotels should be within walking
distance, but it doesn't really state where exactly we are walking to!

If we cross the bridge at St. Servasburg - are we supposed to turn right
- toward the Promenade, or turn left - toward Maasboulevard?

Is there an entrance gate where we have to present our ticket?

Thanx to all the organizers and sponsosrs for what will hopefully be an
enjoyable event

Best regards,
 
Yaacov Weingarten
Industry Environment, Packet Transport
Nokia Siemens Networks
Hod Hasharon, Israel 45241
Tel: +972-9-775 1827
Mob: +972-54-220 0977

---

From: Marco Davids <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:37:30 +0200

> distance, but it doesn't really state where exactly we are walking to!

There is this nice girl at the 'Maastricht' booth, right accross the
registration desk. I am sure she will be more than happy to explain
exactly how to get to the right location.

So, do not hesitate to ask her.

There is also a map on the ticket that should show the exact location
(haven't seen it myself yet, though).

Have fun tonight (it would be nice if the weather would cooperate, but
you never know for sure in the Netherlands, so be prepared and take a
jacket with you)

http://buienradar.nl/

--
Marco

---

From: "Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:43:19 +0200

On 07/27/2010 09:08 AM, Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)

[yw>]  I did not hesitate, did ask her and she wasn't 100% clear exactly
on where it is!

[yw>] No there is no map on the ticket - there is a map on the back flap
of the brochure that shows where all the hotels are, but does not
clearly show where the Event is.  This is what prompted the question:))

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:45:40 -0700

We will be sending out detailed instructions in the next 30 minutes.  
Stay tuned...

Alexa

On Jul 27, 2010, at 1:43 AM, Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod  
HaSharon) wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 78attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/78attendees
>

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:11:44 +0200

Hi,

> clearly show where the Event is.  This is what prompted the question:))

At last on my map there is a sign marked @IETF78 Maastricht directly
on Maasboulevard between the two bridges and I suppose that's the
location of the social.

Regards,
 Roland