Subject: [78attendees] Taxi to Cologne Railstation, leaving Friday 11:15

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:51:37 +0200

Hi,
I have booked a Taxi from MECC/NH to to Cologne rail station, where I plan
to take the ICE to Frankfurt, leaving tomorrow at 11:15 sharp.  The
negotiated fare is EUR 135.00.  The drive should take about an hour.  Unless
there is a major traffic booboo, it should easily be possible to be in FRA
at 14:00, which is my target arrival time.
Please drop me a private email in case you wants to share of the ride and
tab.
Regards,
Stephan

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:06:01 +0200

FYI, there are also ICE trains between Liège (30 minutes from Maastricht) and Francfort (less frequent than between Cologne & Francfort though)

-éric

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stephan Wenger
Sent: jeudi 29 juillet 2010 14:52
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [78attendees] Taxi to Cologne Railstation, leaving Friday 11:15

Hi,
I have booked a Taxi from MECC/NH to to Cologne rail station, where I plan to take the ICE to Frankfurt, leaving tomorrow at 11:15 sharp.  The negotiated fare is EUR 135.00.  The drive should take about an hour.  Unless there is a major traffic booboo, it should easily be possible to be in FRA at 14:00, which is my target arrival time.
Please drop me a private email in case you wants to share of the ride and tab.
Regards,
Stephan