Subject: [78attendees] any bus service to the restaurant Poshoorn?

From: bo zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:58:30 +0200

Hi Dan,

Do you have any plan how to go to restaurant
Poshoorn<http://www.poshoorn.nl/2010_Poshoorn/2010_tapperij.html>
 tonight?
Any bus service can bring me from MECC to there?

-- 
Regards,

Bo Zhou
China Mobile

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:27:10 +0200

> Do you have any plan how to go to restaurant Poshoorn
> <http://www.poshoorn.nl/2010_Poshoorn/2010_tapperij.html> tonight? 

This is on stationstraat, right opposite the railway station.  Bus
3, 8, 10 in front of the MECC go there.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.