Subject: Re: [78attendees] train from Frankfurt airport to Maastricht, Holland

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:00:28 -0400

No, start from http://www.bahn.com/i/view/index.shtml to see what's
possible.  The most direct route is via Koln and Aachen, but it's also
worth checking for connections via Liege, Belgium (Liege-Guillemins
station).

Thanks,
--David

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Jiankang YAO
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 4:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [78attendees] train from Frankfurt airport to
Maastricht,Holland

     Dear all,

		   is there a direct train from Frankfurt airport to
Maastricht, Holland?

		   thanks a lot.

		Jiankang Yao