Subject: Re: [78attendees] some things to do in Maastricht

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 07:34:04 -0700

> Is your friend aware of any 1 day bus tours to Aachen or Luxembourg City? I
 > have contacted a few travel agents in Maastricht, but none provide this
 > service to the mentioned cities

i dunno if he does, but hopefully the local-to-northern-europe folks on this 
list can provide some info..

=JeffH

---

From: Klaas Wierenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:39:21 +0200

On 7/12/10 4:34 PM, =JeffH wrote:
> i dunno if he does, but hopefully the local-to-northern-europe folks on
> this list can provide some info..

Aachen should not be too hard (as it is close), Luxemburg is pretty far. 
I don't know why you specifically mentioned Aachen and Luxemburg, but 
otherwise I can recommend Maastricht itself, Den Bosch, Utrecht, 
Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft and Amsterdam in the Netherlands or Brussels 
in Belgium. All within about a 2 hour trainride....

Klaas

---

From: "Fahd A. Batayneh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:47:38 +0300

I am aware of the train rides, but since my schedule will be congested, I am
searching for groups tours where you are taken to the sites that deserve
attention and are worth seeing. Are there group bus tours to Dutch cities? I
just got back from Belgium a few weeks ago (attending the ICANN Brussels
meeting), so Belgium is not on my # 1 priority list. I might visit Liege if
time permits

Cheers,

-- FAB
Sent from Amman, Jordan

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Klaas Wierenga <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Aachen should not be too hard (as it is close), Luxemburg is pretty far. I
> don't know why you specifically mentioned Aachen and Luxemburg, but
> otherwise I can recommend Maastricht itself, Den Bosch, Utrecht, Rotterdam,
> The Hague, Delft and Amsterdam in the Netherlands or Brussels in Belgium.
> All within about a 2 hour trainride....
>
> Klaas
>
> _______________________________________________
> 78attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/78attendees
>