Subject: [78attendees] Iphone USB cable stolen

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:07:58 +0200

Folks,
Sometime yesterday between 14:30 and 23:00 my iPhone charger/USB cable
walked away from my locked room in the NH.  Not a huge loss, except for
inconvenience (need to borrow/buy a cable now).  However, it serves as a
warning that hotel safes in the NH are available for a reason...
Stephan

---

From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 04:04:42 -0700

On Jul 28, 2010, at 12:07 PM, Stephan Wenger wrote:
> hotel safes in the NH are available

Sometimes.  If you're lucky.

Thanks for the heads-up.

--John

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:48:52 +0200

The hotel reception called and said they found an iPhone cable in the lobby.
It looks very new... who am I to complain :-)
Thanks for all the offers for a loaner, not needed anymore.
Stephan

On 7.28.2010 12:07 , "Stephan Wenger" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Folks,
> Sometime yesterday between 14:30 and 23:00 my iPhone charger/USB cable walked
> away from my locked room in the NH.  Not a huge loss, except for inconvenience
> (need to borrow/buy a cable now).  However, it serves as a warning that hotel
> safes in the NH are available for a reason...
> Stephan