Subject: [79attendees] Cost for multiple people in a taxi?

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:57:12 -0700

Greetings again. If two or more people take a taxi from the airport to the hotel in Beijing, is the fare more than if just one person takes the taxi, and if so, by how much? FWIW, the answer to this question varies by city in the US, and is often vexing for visitors here.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:59:37 +0800

No, just as one person.

Jian Luo
ZTE Corporation

Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]> 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2010-11-01 09:57

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送

主题
[79attendees] Cost for multiple people in a taxi?

Greetings again. If two or more people take a taxi from the airport to the 
hotel in Beijing, is the fare more than if just one person takes the taxi, 
and if so, by how much? FWIW, the answer to this question varies by city 
in the US, and is often vexing for visitors here.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
79attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/79attendees

---

From: Hongyu Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 10:41:08 +0800

As long as all your luggage could be stuffed into the cab, 4 passengers are
maximum. Charge per car not per person. That means, no extra fees for more
passengers nor for extra luggage.

Best regards,
Hongyu Li
[email-masked]
Advanced Technologies Dept.
Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd.
Office:+86-755-2897-3567
 
****************************************************************************
***********
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI,  which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!
 
****************************************************************************
********
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Paul Hoffman
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 9:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [79attendees] Cost for multiple people in a taxi?

Greetings again. If two or more people take a taxi from the airport to the
hotel in Beijing, is the fare more than if just one person takes the taxi,
and if so, by how much? FWIW, the answer to this question varies by city in
the US, and is often vexing for visitors here.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:10:15 +0800

True,

normally, for people who has a business tirp for 1 week with regular
luaggage,
2 will be fine, 3 will be stuffed.

Thanks

-Hui
2010/11/1 Hongyu Li <[email-masked]>