Subject: [79attendees] Affordable Transport and Tour Guide Services in Beijing IETF 79

From: Parkop Kisokau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:50:17 +0800

Dear Fellow professionals,

I am foreigner from the South Pacific Islands studying in Beijing. I am
currently doing my Masters in Telecom Engineering in one of the Universities
here in Beijing. I have been here for more than a year now. Due to
circumstances beyond my control, its impossible for me to attend this
meeting and would like to wish you all the success in this meeting.

However since I will be free and available during this period, I am offering
my assistance in providing affordable Transport and Tour Guide Services in
Beijing.

Service include tours to the *Great Wall*, *Airport Pickup/Drop Off*,
*Forbidden
City*, *Summer Palace*, and other interesting sites in Beijing with local
English Speaking Chinese Tour Guide.

*Great Wall Tour*
Bus for 15 ppl
RMB300 per person.
Tour Guide included.
Preferred Days, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but other days negotiable.

Other sites and request are open for requests, negotiation and discussions.

Should you be interested, please contact me by email or mobile 15201546741.

Thank you.

Parkop Kisokau
Masters in Telecom Engineering
University of Science and Technology Beijing
China