Subject: [79attendees] Meeting Guests mailing list

From: Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:08:31 -0400

I subscribed my wife to the "meeting guests" mailing list that the 
meeting wiki links to, but then when I looked at the archive, nothing 
much there.
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mtg-guests
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mtg-guests/current/maillist.html

Is this the right place for travel partners to communicate, if not where?

I suspect that a good number of family and other travel partners will be 
joining us in Beijing, including my wife for the first time on an IETF 
week.  She is new to this and wants to find compatible folks to take in 
some sights during the week when I will tend to be tied up in a lot of 
WG meetings.  Encourage your traveling companions to find each other, 
via that mailing list or by other means.  Sounds like many of the side 
trips are more economical for a small group to share a taxi or van and a 
guide.

See you soon in Beijing!

-- 
Ed Jankiewicz - SRI International
Fort Monmouth Branch Office - IPv6 Research
Supporting DISA Standards Engineering Branch
732-389-1003 or  [email-masked]