Subject: [81-1st-timers] Reminder: Meet and Greet on Sunday

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:59:50 -0700

Dear First-Time Attendees,

This is a reminder that you are invited to attend a Meet-and-Greet  
with the IETF Working Group Chairs from 4-5pm on Sunday, July 24th.   
Only first-time attendees, WG Chairs, IESG members, and IAB members  
are invited to this special reception, which will take place in the  
Convention Center, in the Solarium / Foyer 3 (Level 3). Beer, wine,  
soda, and light appetizers will be provided.  This will be an informal  
gathering; there will be no speeches or presentations.  The sole  
purpose of this gathering is to give you some time to mingle with the  
WG Chairs and other leaders, providing a forum for you to get answers  
to any questions you may have about the IETF.  If you are hoping to  
speak with a particular WG Chair, you may want to check out our WG  
Chair Directory, where you can find photos of many of the IETF WG  
Chairs:

http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html

At 5pm, you are encouraged to attend the official IETF Welcome  
Reception.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>