Subject: [85all] RFC Editor Office Hours in Atlanta (IETF 85)

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:27:43 -0700

Greetings All,

Please note that the RFC Editor will be holding RFC Editor hours in
Atlanta.  We'll have a table located near registration.  Please stop
by if you have any questions about the status of your document, the
process, etc. 

The RFC Production Center (RPC), the Independent Submissions Editor
(ISE), and the RFC Series Editor (RSE) will be hosting office hours as
follows: 

Monday, 5 November 2012
RPC: 09:00 - 17:00
ISE: 09:00 - 11:30
RSE: 15:00 - 16:30

Tuesday, 6 November 2012
RPC: 09:00 - 17:00
ISE: 09:00 - 11:30
RSE: 15:00 - 16:30

Wednesday, 7 November 2012
RPC: 09:00 - 10:30 & 13:00 - 16:30
RSE: 09:00 - 11:00

Please see the following URL for additional information regarding how
to reach the RFC Editor during IETF 85:

   http://www.rfc-editor.org/ietf.html

Thank you,
The RFC Editor Team