Subject: [85all] NomCom: Nominations for Transport AD

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:56:05 -0500

Greetings,

The Nominations Committee has recently learned that Transport Area
Director Wes Eddy is unable to serve another term. Given this new
information, the NomCom is willing to accept new nominations for
Transport Area Director during the IETF week. (November 5-9, 2012)

If you would like to make a nomination for Transport Area Director, please
send email to [email-masked]. Additionally, the NomCom has
re-opened the web nomination tool
(https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/nominate/).

As always, the NomCom welcomes self-nominations.

Additionally, this is a reminder that the NomCom is currently seeking input
from the community on all IESG, IAOC, and IAB positions that the
NomCom considering. The NomCom welcomes feedback on both individual
nominees as well as general feedback about particular positions.

You can provide input to the NomCom in three ways:
1) Email to [email-masked]
2) Stop by NomCom office hours between 13:00-15:00 in room 305 at the
Atlanta Hilton. (Or you can send email to the committee to arrange
another time to stop by.)
3) Use NomCom web feedback tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Note: The web feedback tool requires an ietf.org account.
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/)

In order to ensure that your input is useful to the NomCom, please
provide your feedback on or before Tuesday, November 13.

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  [email-masked]