Subject: [86all] Bits-N-Bites Lab Open

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:26:56 -0400

Folks,

Hopefully you have heard by now that we opened the Bits-n-Bytes lab early
this week, we have officially been open since Tuesday morning.  We are in
Grand Sierra D and have been welcoming folks early that have
implementations that they wish to try before the official Bits-n-Bytes
event Thursday evening 19:00-21:00.  Everything has been working very 
well in fact we have several implementations running already including:

* eRouter
* HIPNET
* Buffer Bloat
* HOMENET

The good news there is more to come, so please feel free to stop by and
see us.  We will keep the lab open until just before Bits-n-Bytes.  For
more information about the lab and Bits-n-Bytes please visit the following:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/86/bits-n-bites.html

Regards,

John Brzozowski
Comcast Cable
[email-masked]