Subject: [90all] Contact Me If You are There

From: Me Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:24:38 +0500

Dear All,

I am sending you some specification concerning with the IT field study and
if you have my destination address to reach me are welcome so i am able to
share my studies and experiences with the people who aware about such
studies outside from Karachi, Pakistan, because the third person is always
take advantage in between such distance communication it may be man or
women,as so many message are  received out from various cell no from the
back to purchase internet from Ladies no. and on call there is a man who
received the call make my involvement with the party, shop, bank, Retired
and Working force people as civil person or on duty in any government
department even Televsion media people who printing an Advertisement for
job and give Miss call from the back by Dawn News Paper it the practical
seen and i had suffer and useless forward message from such people in which
poem, poetry, and different Islamic message are place, and i avoid to
interact with such people.
I need a better career and future to serve you for such cause out from this
country, if you can do it for me i will be thankful to you on Sponsor,
Asylum, immigration, HB1 Visa.

Thanking You,

Abdul Wahab