Subject: [92attendees] pentalobe (Apple) screwdriver

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:38:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have a late 2013 macbook pro 15 which I need to open to investigate 
what's rattling in it. I suspect some small object has made it into the 
fan holes and won't come out again, so it's sometimes hitting the fan 
blades when I tilt the laptop and it's running (that's what it sounds like 
anyway).

So if someone has an Apple pentalobe screwdriver that works on the screws 
on the bottom plate of the macbooks, and is willing to let me use it for 
10-15 minutes, please shoot me an email. If someone knows a place nearby 
the Fairmont where I can buy one, that would also be appreciated if they 
could share that information.

I am hesitant to go to the Apple store with this small thing because I 
don't want to travel+wait (or even hand the laptop in for days), but 
otherwise that might be my only way out.

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]

---

From: Ahmad Muhanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:56:35 +0000

Hell Folks,

I bought several Social event tickets and some priority has changed and I will not be able to use them.
Let me know if you are interested in buying one.

Regards,
Ahmad Muhanna

---

From: Ahmad Muhanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:31:27 +0000

Thanks. Sold out.

Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Marshall [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 10:29 AM
To: Ahmad Muhanna
Subject: RE: [92attendees] Social Event Extra Tickets

I'll reserve one if you have one left.

-roger marshall

-----Original Message-----
From: 92attendees [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ahmad Muhanna
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 7:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [92attendees] Social Event Extra Tickets

Hell Folks,

Regards,
Ahmad Muhanna

_______________________________________________
92attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/92attendees

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:23:58 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

> blades when I tilt the laptop and it's running (that's what it sounds 
> like anyway).

I ended up with a friend ordering a screwdriver for me and it was 
delivered yesterday. When I opened up my macbook, I found that one of the 
really small black screws that fasten the fan, had come off and was freely 
moving around in the case when I tilted the macbook. I don't know how easy 
it is to get a short circuit by a screw ending up in the wrong place, but 
I encourage anybody else this might happen to, to investigate any rattling 
as soon as possible.