Subject: [92attendees] JFYI: Bar BoF SDNauth - Wednesday at 4:30 PM

From: Hosnieh Rafiee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 06:18:32 +0100

Hi,

We will have a bar BoF on Wednesday (Tomorrow) at 4:30 PM. We will 
gather in front of IETF registration desk. It is about SDN 
authentication and authorization.

We will discuss about our use cases. Do you want to contribute? then 
join us.

Best,
Hosnieh

---

From: Василий Долматов <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 08:40:57 -0500

25 марта 2015 г., в 0:18, Hosnieh Rafiee <[email-masked]> написал(а):

> Hi,
> 
> We will have a bar BoF on Wednesday (Tomorrow) at 4:30 PM. We will gather in front of IETF registration desk. It is about SDN authentication and authorization.
> 
10 minutes is considered enough? ;)

4:40PM - start of Plenary session

dol@

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 08:56:48 -0500

> On Mar 25, 2015, at 8:40 AM, Василий Долматов <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 

We’re the cool kids, so we’re skipping class.

---

From: Carlos Marcelo Martinez Cagnazzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:07:50 -0500

Carlos Marcelo Martinez Cagnazzo liked your message with Boxer. On March 25, 2015 at 00:18:32 CDT, Hosnieh Rafiee <[email-masked]> wrote:Hi,We will have a bar BoF on Wednesday (Tomorrow) at 4:30 PM. We will gather in front of IETF registration desk. It is about SDN authentication and authorization.We will discuss about our use cases. Do you want to contribute? then join us.Best,Hosnieh_______________________________________________92attendees mailing [email-masked]://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/92attendees