Subject: [92attendees] Call for Papers: The Internet Protocol Journal

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:16:41 -0700 (PDT)

Fellow IETFers,

As you probably know, The Internet Protocol Journal (IPJ) is a free 
quarterly publication dedicated to all aspects of Internet technology. 
IPJ is supported by the Internet Society and other individuals and 
organizations around the world dedicated to the design, growth, 
evolution, and operation of the global Internet and private networks 
built on the Internet Protocol. Previously published by Cisco Systems 
from 1998 until 2013, the journal was relaunched in September 2014 
with the help of numerous supporters and sponsors.

We are seeking tutorial-style articles on Internet devolpments, 
deployment and standardization. If you're involved in the IETF, you 
probably already have some ideas for "things that should be explained 
better."

There will be copies of IPJ at the Dallas IETF meeting (probably 
somewhere near the registration area). Please help yourself to a copy 
and let me know if you would be interested in writing an article 
and/or supporting the journal. More information, including our Call 
for Papers, is available at http://www.protocoljournal.org.

See you in Dallas!

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Office:  +1 415-550-9433
Cell:    +1 415-370-4628
UK Cell: +44 7805 977889
docomo: (090) 3337-9311
Web: protocoljournal.org
E-mail: [email-masked]
E-mail: [email-masked]
Skype: organdemo