Subject: [92attendees] FW: A Eulogy For A Friend - Ping Pan

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:57:45 -0400

Since the overlap between attendees and IETF@IETF is not complete, thought
some folks on here might want to see this.

Thanks,
Wes
>
>On 3/25/15, 4:01 PM, "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>It is a very sad day today in that we have to inform you all of the
>passing of Ping Pan on Tuesday evening. Ping is survived by his wife
>Jenny, and his young son and daughter. His family has asked for privacy
>during this time. No info at this time about any public services being
>planned. If we hear any updates, will post in on Facebook.
>
>Many of you knew Ping from his years of work at the IETF, his graduate
>work at Columbia before that, or in other professional circles. Ping was
>a brilliant engineer, but more so a great friend, husband and father.
>Ping will be remembered as some say, as a kind man who was a bit nutty
>but in a wonderful and inspring way. He was a person with what seemed
>like unlimited energy, ambition and optimism at all times. For Sam and me
>it was these qualities that really made it a pleasure being friends with
>him. Spending time with him made your day better. He will be missed.
>
>Please raise a glass to toast and celebrate the life of Ping with us.
>
>Tom and Sam
>

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.