Subject: [94-1st-timers] Fwd: IETF App note taking

From: Seun Ojedeji <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:09:45 +0900

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seun Ojedeji <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 7:03 AM
Subject: IETF App note taking
To: attendees <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I don't know who to direct this to so I am posting here. I was trying to
use the catch note with the IETF App with no luck, then I found this:

http://m.androidcentral.com/catch-notes-service-shutting-down-after-aug-30

Is there any intention to update/integrate the App with another note taking
software like color note?

Cheers!

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Seun Ojedeji,Federal University Oye-Ekitiweb:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng
<http://www.fuoye.edu.ng> Mobile: +2348035233535**alt email:
<http://goog_1872880453>[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!