Subject: [94attendees] room network in Intercontinental regression

From: Tim Shepard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 20:40:13 -0400

This morning before sunrise the wired network in my room in the
Intercontinental was working and the addresses were from
133.93.96.0/21 .

When I returned to my room after breakfast, there's no internet
connectivity anymore but there is a DHCP server giving me addresses
192.168.13.0/24.

Whois lookups show 133.93.0.0/16 is allocated to IETF94 Operational
Committee so presumably that was the IETF 94 network I was using
in my room before breakfast.

The usual "Network Information" link under Meeting Communication at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/index.html is not a link this time (at
least not yet).

Where should problems with the Intercontinental hotel wired room
network be reported?

			-Tim Shepard
			 [email-masked]

---

From: kaname nishizuka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 09:49:31 +0900

Hi,

Thank you for reporting.
We, NOC team, cope with the problem.

yes, 133.93.0.0/16 is our network.

regards,
kaname nishizuka

On 2015/11/01 9:40, Tim Shepard wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 94attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/94attendees

---

From: kaname nishizuka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 10:08:36 +0900

To all who are staying in Intercontinental Hotel,

We found unknown DHCPv4 server (192.168.13.0/24) which has Buffalo's MAC address.
We'll trace physical location.

At the same time, please check your connection if you have buffalo one.

thank you,
kaname nishizuka

---

From: Chris Elliott <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 13:40:50 +0900

> Intercontinental was working and the addresses were from

Tim,

We are currently editing this page. An email to attendees and an updated
page will be available presently.

Enjoy!
Chris.

-- 
Chris Elliott
[email-masked]