Subject: [94attendees] Looking for a volunteer photographer for Wednesday, November 4

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 18:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

As you may have heard, I am organizing two musical events next door
to the IETF 94 venue on Wednesday, November 4. Details are here:

http://www.yokohama-organdemo.org/

Especially for the evening event which will include lots of 
"interesting stuff" on stage and a look inside the organ, I am looking 
for a volunteer photographer, someone with an eye for "good pictures" 
and reasonable semi-pro equipment. In return for volunteering you will 
be given special access during rehearsals on November 2nd and there 
might be some free food and drinks too (never hurts to mention that to 
a geek crowd :-)

Contact me off-list if you are interested.

Thanks, and even if you don't want to volunteer, please come to these 
events on Wednesday, one at lunchtime and one after the plenary 
(assuming it ends on time).

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Office:  +1 415-550-9433
Cell:    +1 415-370-4628
UK Cell: +44 7805 977889
docomo: (090) 3337-9311
Web: protocoljournal.org
E-mail: [email-masked]
E-mail: [email-masked]
Skype: organdemo