Subject: [94attendees] Transportation

From: Василий Долматов <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 05:11:51 +0300

For those, arriving at NRT and choosing to use NEX train to Yokohama,
consider "Tourist return ticket", which is valid for foreigners, return
ticket can be used in two weeks, and it costs 4000 JPY.
You will be asked to show your passport when buying it.

---

From: Leandro Melo de Sales <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 11:15:07 +0900

I did this and it worked great for me. I stopped at Yokohama station then
connected to Minatomirai station using the Minatomirai Line (blue) and paid
just 180 JPY. This worked for me because I'm at Yokohama Bay Hotel and the
Minatomirai station is in the same block of the hotel.

[]s,
Leandro.

--
PhD. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil
Pervasive and Mobile Computing Laboratory (COMPELab.org / IC)
<http://www.facebook.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.twitter.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.foursquare.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/leandrosalesal>

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."

2015-10-31 11:11 GMT+09:00 Василий Долматов <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> 94attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/94attendees
>
>