Subject: [94attendees] REG: Taxi fare from Bay Sheraton to Haneda airport

From: Sudhin Jacob <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:29:13 +0000

Hi All,

Could you please let me know the taxi fare from Bay Sheraton Yokohama to Haneda airport.  My  return flight is at 8:40 am so I need to reach airport at around 5:45 am.
If I take taxi to YCAT is there any chance to get Bus at 5:00 am in the morning, If I miss one is there any other Bus to airport. How to identify the BUS goes to airport.

Regards,
Sudhin

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:49:49 +0900

Dear all,

I'm sure that our local host will strive to find out the information, 
just to be an excellent host, but what about calling the hotel concierge 
directly for such inquiries?

Regards, Benoit
> Hi All,
> Could you please let me know the taxi fare from Bay Sheraton Yokohama 
> to Haneda airport.  My  return flight is at 8:40 am so I need to reach 
> airport at around 5:45 am.
> If I take taxi to YCAT is there any chance to get Bus at 5:00 am in 
> the morning, If I miss one is there any other Bus to airport. How to 
> identify the BUS goes to airport.
> Regards,
> Sudhin
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> 94attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/94attendees

---

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:15:35 -0300

And as a general tip, valid por many countries, there's the Internet:

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Yokohama-Kanagawa-Japan&lang=en

It provides reasonably ballpark figures for rides, at least for the US
and Europe.

cheers!

-Carlos

On 10/27/15 8:49 AM, Benoit Claise wrote:
> just to be an excellent host, but what about calling the hotel
> concierge directly for such inquiries?
>
> Regards, Benoit
>> Hi All,
>>  
>> to Haneda airport.  My  return flight is at 8:40 am so I need to
>> reach airport at around 5:45 am.

---

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 23:31:56 +0900

Hi Sudhin,

Followings are my recommendations as a Yokohama resident.

(1) Take Keikyu line
Bay Sheraton is very close to Yokohama Station, so you can take a walk 
to there in several minutes.  Then you can take Keikyu line to Haneda 
airport.  Please be careful for the date.  Time table is differ from 
weekday and weekend.
http://norikae.keikyu.co.jp/hnd-tokyo/norikae/N2?OUTPUT=1&USR=PC&DATE=null&LB=0&RP=0&EP=0&TP=0&MONTH=201510&DAY1=2&DAY2=8&HOUR=05&MIN1=5&MIN2=0&N_SR=1&SR=D&SF=Yokohama&B_ST=9624&ST=Haneda%20Airport%20International%20Terminal&

(2) Take Airport limousine bus
YCAT is adjacent to Yokohama Station, just opposite side of Bay Sheraton.
So you should take a walk to YCAT and ride a limousine bus to Haneda Airport.
https://www.google.co.jp/maps/dir/Yokohama+Bay+Sheraton+Hotel+%26+Towers,+23+Kanagawa,+%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%90%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A8%E3%82%B3%E3%83%8F%E3%83%9E+1+Chome-5-3+Kitasaiwai,+Nishi-ku,+Yokohama,+Kanagawa+Prefecture+220-0004,+Japan/%E7%A5%9E%E5%A5%88%E5%B7%9D%E7%9C%8C%E6%A8%AA%E6%B5%9C%E5%B8%82+YCAT/@35.4661452,139.621471,17z/data=!3m1!5s0x60185c14a7924f45:0xce25fca6ae2c77b!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x60185c11fa4aa653:0xbdc7797aecd99a39!2m2!1d139.620203!2d35.466836!1m5!1m1!1s0x60185c14a09e26c7:0x2fe490809de397a0!2m2!1d139.624817!2d35.464718!3e2?hl=en
http://hanedabus.jp/schedule_e.php?areano=D&routeno=001&busstop1=6003&busstop2=1246&updown=2&dia=1

Enjoy Yokohama!
Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA

---

From: Taiji Kimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 13:46:26 +0900

Hi Sudhin,

Bay Sheraton Yokohama staff answered it should be 7,500 yen
(approximately) from the hotel to Haneda airport. It includes
highway tolls. 35 minutes when no traffic jam.

Just in case,
 -- kimura taiji

---

From: Sudhin Jacob <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 05:38:38 +0000

Hi Taiji San,

Let me thank you for the help.

Regards,
Sudhin

-----Original Message-----
From: Taiji Kimura [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:16 AM
To: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>; Sudhin Jacob <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [94attendees] REG: Taxi fare from Bay Sheraton to Haneda airport

Hi Sudhin,

Bay Sheraton Yokohama staff answered it should be 7,500 yen
(approximately) from the hotel to Haneda airport. It includes highway tolls. 35 minutes when no traffic jam.

Just in case,
 -- kimura taiji

On 2015/10/27 23:31, Yoshiro YONEYA wrote:
> http://norikae.keikyu.co.jp/hnd-tokyo/norikae/N2?OUTPUT=1&USR=PC&DATE=
> null&LB=0&RP=0&EP=0&TP=0&MONTH=201510&DAY1=2&DAY2=8&HOUR=05&MIN1=5&MIN
> 2=0&N_SR=1&SR=D&SF=Yokohama&B_ST=9624&ST=Haneda%20Airport%20Internatio
> nal%20Terminal&
> 
> https://www.google.co.jp/maps/dir/Yokohama+Bay+Sheraton+Hotel+%26+Towe
> rs,+23+Kanagawa,+%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%90%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A
> 8%E3%82%B3%E3%83%8F%E3%83%9E+1+Chome-5-3+Kitasaiwai,+Nishi-ku,+Yokoham
> a,+Kanagawa+Prefecture+220-0004,+Japan/%E7%A5%9E%E5%A5%88%E5%B7%9D%E7%
> 9C%8C%E6%A8%AA%E6%B5%9C%E5%B8%82+YCAT/@35.4661452,139.621471,17z/data=
> !3m1!5s0x60185c14a7924f45:0xce25fca6ae2c77b!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x6018
> 5c11fa4aa653:0xbdc7797aecd99a39!2m2!1d139.620203!2d35.466836!1m5!1m1!1
> s0x60185c14a09e26c7:0x2fe490809de397a0!2m2!1d139.624817!2d35.464718!3e
> 2?hl=en

---

From: Taiji Kimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:45:47 +0900

Sudhin,

No problem, it's my pleasure.
I was helped in other places.

 -- kimura taiji