Subject: [94attendees] Suica cards: receipts when using?

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 21:20:02 +0900

Thanks for the advice to get a Suica card. If I use it in a store or 
restaurant, will I still get a paper receipt?

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Василий Долматов <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 05:46:42 +0300

In a store - yes. Did not try it in restaurants ;)

суббота, 31 октября 2015 г. пользователь Paul Hoffman написал:

> _______________________________________________
> 94attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/94attendees
>

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 20:41:41 -0700

Yes, you will, in taxis too, in fact you often get  TWO receipts, one for what 
you paid and one which shows the transaction and remaining card balance.

Ole

On 31 Oct 2015, at 05:20, Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks for the advice to get a Suica card. If I use it in a store or restaurant, will I still get a paper receipt?
> 
> --Paul Hoffman
>

---

From: Martin J. Dürst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 14:07:12 +0900

You can also print out a list of your recent expenses from a SUICA/PASMO 
card at a train station. This will give you a paper trail of the money 
you spent on train/subway/... trips. But it will probably be in Japanese 
(never tried to get one in English, sorry).

Regards,   Martin.