Subject: Re: [94attendees] where to buy Takara Tomy pop n step toys?

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 22:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

I cannot speak about those particular toys, but Yodobashi Camera in
Akihabara has an entire floor devoted to toys, games, collectable
figurines, and muscal instruments.

Yodobashi is the largest electronics store in Akihabare (if not Japan)
and is right by the train station, impossible to miss. Take the Keihin
Tohoku line from Sakuragicho JR station. If you are in a hurry, you 
can play games with express trains from Yokohama, use Hyperdia to find
the best route: http://www.hyperdia.com/?

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Cell:    +1 415-370-4628
Japan Cell [docomo]: (090) 3337-9311
http://www.yokohama-organdemo.org/

On Sun, 1 Nov 2015, George, Wes wrote:

> Hi -
> 
> I'm wondering if anyone local could suggest a place where I can buy 
> these marching Star Wars toys, either in Yokohama or Tokyo? 
> http://www.play-asia.com/star-wars-space-opera-when-the-light-and-dark-force-dance/5f/746rp
> 
> Searching a bit finds BIC Camera might have them, but I didn't see 
> their Yokohama store in the list that allows you to check stock 
> (e.g. 
> http://www.biccamera.com.e.lj.hp.transer.com/bc/disp/CSfGoodsPage_001.jsp?GOODS_NO=3155038) 
> and it seems that they want you to reserve them. The machine 
> translation is pretty unclear… Mostly Google finds sites that are 
> willing to ship them to me in the US for a considerable price. 
> Figured I might try to find them myself while I'm here, but Takara 
> Tomy's website is not helpful, especially if you don't speak 
> Japanese.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Wes