Subject: [94attendees] code sprint and the hackathon are in progress

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 13:47:01 +0900

I wanted to share a few pieces of information and some pictures
from the ongoing Code Sprint and Hackathon efforts.

http://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/10/hacking/
http://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/10/code-sprinting/

Jari

---

From: Leandro Melo de Sales <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 14:01:55 +0900

I'm late to participate! :-(

I arrived from Brazil (around 32 hours travelling) and due to jet lag I was
not able to arrive yet, but I will go at least to meet you guys and feel
the the positive energy from the hackathon...

[]s,
Leandro.

--
PhD. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil
Pervasive and Mobile Computing Laboratory (COMPELab.org / IC)
<http://www.facebook.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.twitter.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.foursquare.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/leandrosalesal>

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."

2015-10-31 13:47 GMT+09:00 Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> 94attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/94attendees
>
>