Subject: [95-mentors] OAM/LIME/BESS mentoring request

From: Gowri Visweswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 23:50:20 -0400

Hello mentors,

I am helping to match up mentees and mentors for IETF 95.

One of the mentees is a newcomer attending their first IETF meeting, and
has an interest in OAM and Layer 2 technologies. They are interested in the
working groups LIME and BESS.

Would anyone with a matching technical background and interest in this area
be available to mentor them in Buenos Aires?

Thanks!

Gowri

__________________

---

From: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 04:08:04 +0000

Hi Gowri,
I think that we’ll have good match of interests. Will be glad to mentor another newcomer to the IETF.

                Regards,
                                Greg

From: 95-mentors [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gowri Visweswaran
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [95-mentors] OAM/LIME/BESS mentoring request

Hello mentors,

One of the mentees is a newcomer attending their first IETF meeting, and has an interest in OAM and Layer 2 technologies. They are interested in the working groups LIME and BESS.

Would anyone with a matching technical background and interest in this area be available to mentor them in Buenos Aires?
Thanks!
Gowri

__________________