Subject: [95-mentors] mentoring request for IETF 95

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 22:05:39 -0500

Hi, I'm helping to match up the folks that have requested mentoring with 
folks that volunteered to mentor.

We have one mentee that speaks Spanish and prefers to have a mentor that 
also speaks Spanish, but they do not need translation.

They're from Venezuela and interested in IoT, applications, transport, 
and security, and specifically mentioned HTTPBIS, NTP, and TCPM working 
groups.

This is their first IETF meeting.

Please let me know if you'd like to serve as a mentor for this mentee.  
Thanks in advance!

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 03:22:30 -0300

Hi, Wes,

> Please let me know if you'd like to serve as a mentor for this mentee. 

I can do that. I currently do quite a bit of security, and while I'm not
doing TCPM sutff right now, that's where I started...  (and, obviously,
I speak Spanish). I'm a local, too, which might be of help.

Thanks,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1