Subject: [95companions] plans

From: Tracy Mann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 19:52:54 -0300

Hi All
On Wed I am thinking I might go up to the museum of latin american art
BA(MALAB) tomorrow - it is half price on Wed. I thought I would also go up
to the Evita Museum as it is in that general area. The Evita is open at 11
am MALAB at noon.

On Thurs Wendy Chen <https://www.facebook.com/wendychenchu> and I will be
going over to Colonia, Uruguay. We are taking 9am fast ferry over and
coming back on the 4 pm ferry. You can book online at
https://www.buquebus.com/english/buquebus-english

Open to other suggestions too!
Regards
Tracy

---

From: Junko Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 03:09:46 +0000

Tracy and Wendy

I don't have a ticket now.
I will try to buy a ticket morning.

I am wearing "IETF T shirt "
Please find me.

Thank you.
Junko Sakimura

2016年4月5日(火) 19:53 Tracy Mann <[email-masked]>:

> BA(MALAB) tomorrow - it is half price on Wed. I thought I would also go
> up to the Evita Museum as it is in that general area. The Evita is open at
> 11 am MALAB at noon.
>
> _______________________________________________
> 95companions mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/95companions
>