Subject: [96-mentors] Mentor for Wireless/congestion control networking/IOT needed

From: Gowri Visweswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 12:01:11 -0400

Hello, I'm trying to find a mentor to match up with a mentee who is coming
to the IETF for work on Wireless Networking.

They are not US-based and have interest in a mentor who specializes or have
research experience in wireless sensor networks, congestion control
protocols in WSN or Internet of Things. They are currently doing my
research on developing congestion control mechanism for cache-based
transport protocols to be used in WSN or future IoT.
They would like a mentor who can help with understanding IETF processes.

Please let me know if you would be a good match to mentor this person;
thanks!

Regards,

Gowri

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 11:06:30 +0800

Hello Gowri,

I might be helpful, with knowledge of how work scatters among IoT WGs
cluster, and lwig co-charing experience.

If he or she is research oriented, T2Trg is a good place to attend.

Cheers,
Zhen

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 12:01 AM, Gowri Visweswaran
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> protocols in WSN or Internet of Things. They are currently doing my research
> on developing congestion control mechanism for cache-based transport
> protocols to be used in WSN or future IoT.
> _______________________________________________
> 96-mentors mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/96-mentors
>