Subject: [96-mentors] Mentor Needed | WGs - IPPM, LMAP and network measurement

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 01:54:41 +0530

Hi,

We have a mentee who is working currently in the Internet access QoS
area at the Portuguese regulator, Anacom.

Currently the mentee is working to certify a measurement tool to be
available to the general public under the TSM new EU regulation that
imposes minimum QoS thresholds to the ISPs (e.g. speed) and assures
Net neutrality.

The Mentee is deeply interested in the IP metrics performance group
and the latest developments regarding the metrics algorithms. Also the
Broadband QoS measurement work group (not sure this the correct name).
The tool has also to be certified regarding the correct test procedure
to be adopted by the user (e.g. number of tests, type of connection,
test schedule

Does this sounds like someone you can help, let me know and I can
connect both of you.

Thanks
Vinayak