Subject: [96-mentors] Mentor needed | QUIC media transport protocols/Applications/Real-time

From: Gowri Visweswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 13:51:21 -0400

Hi,

We have a mentee who is attending their first IETF in person and would like
a mentor.

The Mentee is most interest in the “media transport protocal” related (for
example: QUIC), which is mostly in “Applications and Real-Time Area” and
would like a mentor to help with the newcomer experience.

If this sounds like someone you can help, let me know and I can
connect both of you.

Thanks,

Gowri

---

From: "Christian Huitema" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:53:59 -0700

I can probably do that.
 
From: 96-mentors [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gowri Visweswaran
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [96-mentors] Mentor needed | QUIC media transport protocols/Applications/Real-time
 
Hi,

The Mentee is most interest in the “media transport protocal” related (for example: QUIC), which is mostly in “Applications and Real-Time Area” and would like a mentor to help with the newcomer experience. 

Thanks,
Gowri