Subject: [96-mentors] DNS mentor needed

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:44:34 -0400

Hello, I'm trying to find a mentor to match up with a mentee who is 
coming to the IETF for work on DNS.

They are US-based and have interests in the ART, INT, OPS, and SEC 
areas, but specifically in the DNSOPS, and OPSEC groups.

They would like a mentor who can help with understanding IETF 
processes.  They have worked on and submitted an Internet-Draft.

Please let me know if you would be a good match to mentor this person; 
thanks!

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:58:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Jun 2016, Wesley Eddy wrote:

> Hello, I'm trying to find a mentor to match up with a mentee who is coming to 
> the IETF for work on DNS.

I would be a good match for that. I have all the scars of DNS groups
over me :)

Paul

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 12:06:12 -0400

> I would be a good match for that. I have all the scars of DNS groups

Ok, I'll match you with them, since this seems like a strong match, and 
in the meantime, will see if anyone else wants to take the IPv6 + 
security request, so I don't wind up just assigning everyone to you.