Subject: [96-mentors] MPTCP mentor

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 13:47:34 -0400

Hello, I'm trying to find a mentor to match up with a mentee who is 
interested in MPTCP, along with several other topics.

They have written an internet draft, have attended a few other IETF 
meetings prior to this one, and also participated in the Broadband 
Forum, and Lora Alliance.  From a mentor, they're looking for guidance 
on active participation or giving presentations at WG meetings, 
including introducing new material and finding support.

They're based in Belgium and work for Belgacom, and have interests at 
this meeting in MPTCP, LPWAN, ROLL, the QUIC BoF, and the BANANA bar-BoF.

They listed a large number of working groups of interest, including 6LO, 
6MAN, HOMENET, GROW, L3SM, NETCONF, NETMOD, OPSAWG, BFD, BIER, I2RS, 
ISIS, ROLL, RTGWG, SFC, SIDR, SPRING, and MPTCP, so they have 
wide-ranging interests.

Please let me know if you'd be a good match and would like to mentor 
this person; thanks in advance!

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 15:48:03 -0400

This one is taken; thanks!

On 7/5/2016 1:47 PM, Wesley Eddy wrote:
> They listed a large number of working groups of interest, including 
> 6LO, 6MAN, HOMENET, GROW, L3SM, NETCONF, NETMOD, OPSAWG, BFD, BIER, 
> I2RS, ISIS, ROLL, RTGWG, SFC, SIDR, SPRING, and MPTCP, so they have 
> wide-ranging interests.
>