Subject: [96-mentors] Need a Mentor for TLS, HTTPAuthentication, OpenPGP

From: Gowri Visweswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 14:45:51 -0400

Hello, I'm trying to find a mentor to match up with a mentee who is
interested in TLS, HTTPAuthentication, OpenPGP, Internet, Security,
Transport, Email Deliverability, Geolocations.

They are a Tech Product Manager working in Digital Marketing with a focus
on email, SMS, Mobile Push deliverability. Also, they work closely on APIs
and security features for a multichannel marketing application.

They're based in France and prefer French as a language.

They listed a number of working groups of interest, including httpauth,
tls, http, html, dkim, dmarc.

This is their first meeting and they would like a mentor to help with the
IETF experience as well as their technical areas.

Please let me know if you'd be a good match and would like to mentor this
person; thanks in advance!

Gowri

---

From: Gowri Visweswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 20:36:42 -0400

Hello, this is my second email for this mentee,  I'm trying to find a
mentor to match up with a mentee who is interested in TLS,
HTTPAuthentication, OpenPGP, Internet, Security, Transport, Email
Deliverability, Geolocations.