Subject: [96-mentors] Mentor needed for NFV, V2X, ITS,3GPP

From: Gowri Visweswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 11:18:12 -0400

Hi,

We have a mentee from US who is attending the IETF in person and would like
a mentor. English is their preferred language.

The Mentee is interested in  NFV, V2X, ITS,3GPP, and has expressed a need
for help to get integrated into the IETF process and enable them to
participate in WGs and make contributions.

If this sounds like someone you can help, let me know and I can
connect both of you.

Thanks,

Gowri

---

From: Gowri Visweswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 22:46:25 -0400

Second call for a mentor, please respond if you can help.

Thanks,

Gowri

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Gowri Visweswaran <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a mentee from US who is attending the IETF in person and would
> like a mentor. English is their preferred language.
>
>