Subject: [96-mentors] mentor needed in security and/or transport

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 09:09:16 -0400

Hello, I'm trying to find a mentor to match up with a mentee who is 
interested in security and transport topics.

They have an academic background, from Purdue.  This will be their first 
IETF meeting, but they have worked on an RFC in the past, and are coming 
for an IRTF ANRP presentation.  Their specific interests are in the 
security and transport areas, and the SDNRG, TSVWG, and ICCRG.

Please let me know if you'd be a good match and would like to mentor 
this person in Berlin; thanks in advance!

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:08:07 -0400

I have a volunteer, so this one is now taken; thanks!

On 7/14/2016 9:09 AM, Wesley Eddy wrote:
> They have an academic background, from Purdue.  This will be their 
> first IETF meeting, but they have worked on an RFC in the past, and 
> are coming for an IRTF ANRP presentation.  Their specific interests 
> are in the security and transport areas, and the SDNRG, TSVWG, and ICCRG.
>