Subject: [97attendees] Power of mics

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 09:51:43 +0900

I suggest to use a hotel with better soundproofing, or to tune the
mics/loudspeakers. At this moment, in dots (Park Ballroom 1), we hear
a lot on the working group next to us.

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 01:02:05 -0000

Is this a security issue or a privacy issue? :-)

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 02:05:59 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> mics/loudspeakers. At this moment, in dots (Park Ballroom 1), we hear a 
> lot on the working group next to us.

This is a pretty typical problem for the largest room which is then 
divided into 3 smaller rooms by flexible walls. We've had this problem 
before in other venues.

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]

---

From: 'Stephane Bortzmeyer' <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 10:07:20 +0900

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 01:02:05AM -0000,
 Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]> wrote 

> Is this a security issue or a privacy issue? :-)

A distracting issue :-)

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:14:03 +0900

> On 18 Nov 2016, at 10:02, Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Ops

Yoav