Subject: [97attendees] taekwondo show

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:31:54 +0900

Hello,
  Korea/Seoul Kukkiwon is the world headquarters of Taekwondo. They run 
many times a week 1 hour show where poomsae (practice gestures) and 
impressive wood breaking is shown. Went last friday 20h00, not that many 
attendees (I guess the locals don’t need to see it many times, and not 
that many visitors know/or interested), but still worth. tickets (20K 
won if I remember well) are sold on site. No need to arrive a long time 
before. Pictures and videos forbidden, so I can’t give you a 
glimpse…

Info:
http://greattaekwondo.kukkiwon.or.kr/eng/index.do

(I went to the « performance » one on 20h00 friday. not sure what 
the other one is)

Kukkiwon location is nearby the Gangnam Station. exit #12 Gangnam 
Station, go ~ 2 blocks straight out of the exit, then see a sign of 
« kukkiwon » to turn left. go uphill for a few blocks. you will see 
signs easily. Nearby Gangnam station are probably hundred restaurants 
and well-attended streets/nightlife.

Regards, Marc.