Subject: [97attendees] AAAA RR of etherpad.tools.ietf.org was dropped...

From: KunitakeKoichi (國武 功一 BBTower) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:31:03 +0900

Hi all

Yeasterday I could not access to etherpad.tools.ietf.org via IPv6.

 $ telnet etherpad.tools.ietf.org 9000
 Trying 2001:1900:3001:11::3d...
 telnet: connect to address 2001:1900:3001:11::3d: Connection refused
 Trying 4.31.198.61...
 Connected to durif.tools.ietf.org.
 Escape character is '^]'.

Today, AAAA RR of etherpad.tools.ietf.org was dropped.

 $ dig etherpad.tools.ietf.org AAAA +short
 $

IAB said.
https://www.iab.org/2016/11/07/iab-statement-on-ipv6/

It's very funny ;-)

Best regards,

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
このメールおよびメールに添付されるファイルは当社の秘密情報を含んでいます。 
企図された受取人以外の者が使用すること、開示すること、複製することまたは配布をすることはできません。 
誤ってこのメールを受領された場合、送り主あてに返信メールでお知らせいただき、お手元にある全ての複製（サーバーに保存されたものも含み）消去をいただくようお願いします。 
ご協力有難うございます。

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential 
information. Use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message by 
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you 
have received this email in error please notify the sender by reply email 
and destroy all copies of this message in your possession, custody or 
control. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------