Subject: [Mavs] Mavs BoF initiative

From: "JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:30:52 +0200

Dear mavs subscribers,

In addition to the recent announcement about the updated version of the
requirements draft, this is what we have in mind as far as the organization
of a possible BoF during the upcoming Montreal meeting is concerned.

Considering that (1) time is not on our side and (2) that such organization
is highly conditioned by the feedback you might want to share on this list,
we'll assume that no comments received by the end of this means no interest,
hence no BoF.

Cheers,

Christian.

     _________________    ________  ______  ______ 
   /_____________   /__ /_    _ / /     / /     /   Christian Jacquenet -
France Telecom R&D/TCH/NOR 
      /_________/  /  /   /  /   /  /  / /  /__/    Tel: +33 2 99 12 49 40
Cell: +33 6 73 67 73 53 
               /  /  /___/__/___/_____/_/__/____   "I get nailed, every now
and then, 
              /__/  /__________________________/_ I got my mojo workin', but
I'm pinned again."  
                /_______________________________/ - Pincushion.

_______________________________________________
Mavs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mavs