Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] AAA-Doctors List - PLEASE ANSWER

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:14:51 +0100

AAA Doctors,

The Area Directors, RADEXT and DIME chairs met in Vancouver (as we do at
each IETF meeting) and among the items that were discussed decided to
refresh the membership and redefine in a more clear manner the
objectives and mode of work of the AAA Doctors team. 

As a first step in this process I would like to ask all subscribers of
the AAA-Doctors list to send me a reply message mentioning which one of
the following situations applies to you:  

A) you want to be an active member of the AAA Doctors team in the future
and you are interested and able to dedicate a small amount of time for
the team activities - review of IETF documents from the AAA perspective,
advice to IANA for AAA-related queries, answers from other areas or from
other SDOs to AAA related questions. 

B) you do not want or cannot be an active member, but you are interested
in the discussions and would like to stay subscribed to the mail list

C) you want to be unsubscribed from the mail list

Please answer immediately if you can, or until Friday 2/8 COB the
latest. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors

---

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:43:12 -0500

> other SDOs to AAA related questions.

(A) applies to me.  However, as I previously indicated during e-mail
discussion of the proposal to have a more active OPS Area Directorate, I
would need to get some idea of the scope of time commitment.

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:23:29 -0800

(A) applies to me. 

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:43:12 -0500
> CC: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [AAA-DOCTORS] AAA-Doctors List - PLEASE ANSWER
>

---

From: David Mitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:35:32 -0500

>the following situations applies to you:

While in the past, I may have aspired to choice A, I'm afraid
my current circumstances but me in the B category.

>in the discussions and would like to stay subscribed to the mail list

Sorry,
Dave.

---

From: "Jong-Hyouk Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 19:04:45 +0900

Hi, Dan.

(A) applies to me.

Cheers.

-- 
Internet Management Technology Lab, Sungkyunkwan University.
Jong-Hyouk Lee.

#email: jonghyouk (at) gmail (dot) com
#webpage: http://cv.hurryon.org
_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors