Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] next step in aaa-doctors team re-organization

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:45:57 +0200

Hi, 

We are proceeding to the next phase of the re-organization of the
aaa-doctors review team. 

A few weeks ago I sent a query to all folks on the aaa-doctors list and
a query to the dime and radext wg lists asking for folks interested to
take an active part in the team to volunteer. 

Here is the list of the folks who answered this call. No particular
order. Thanks to all for volunteering. The dime and radext chairs and
secretary are automatically members of the team, although some
volunteered anyway. 

Jari Arkko [[email-masked]]
David B. Nelson [[email-masked]]
Bernard Aboba [[email-masked]]
Jong-Hyouk Lee [[email-masked]]
Glen Zorn [[email-masked]]
Ahmad Muhanna [[email-masked]]
Jouni Korhonen [[email-masked]]
John.zhao [[email-masked]]
Joseph Salowey (jsalowey) [[email-masked]]
Hannes Tschofenig [[email-masked]]
David Frascone <[email-masked]> 
Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]> 

The following individuals expressed their desire to stay on the list as
observers but do not have currently the time budget to be active
participants. 

David Mitton [[email-masked]]
Greg Weber [[email-masked]]

Thanks to all former members of aaa-doctors for their contributions in
the past. Unless I will receive any message asking for the contrary I
will un-subscribe all other current members from the aaa-doctors list
one week from now leaving only active members and observers on the list.

Next step is a call for one volunteer to be the secretary of the team.
The principal job of the secretary will be to scan the documents
announced for IETF Last Call for any AAA relevant content and to assign
the relevant ones for review to the members of the team using some
trivial algorithm. We may also create a wiki page of the team to
follow-up the status of the work. Volunteers are welcome!

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors