Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] OPS Area Open Hours

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:05:36 +0200

Thus is a reminder that Ron Bonica and Dan Romascanu are holding Open
Hours to discuss issues related to the IETF Operations and Management
Area on the first and third Tuesday of each month at noon - 1PM PT /
3-4PM ET / 9-10PM CET. 

All WG chairs, document editors, contributors, participants and in
general all interested to talk with us about the area and IETF business
are invited to ask for a meeting slot using the space at the OPS Area
wiki -
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/WikiStart?version=87 ,
and/or to write us directly at [email-masked] or
[email-masked]. An e-mail will be sent in response to acknowledge
the time slot and provide a telephone bridge number to be used in the
call. 

The next open slots are on Tuesday 9/16. 

See you there. 

Ron and Dan

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors