Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: [Dime] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25.txt> (DiameterBase Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:58:18 +0200

AAA-Doctors,

Please nominate somebody to review this document until the end of the
IETF Last Call period. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
The IESG
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 5:04 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dime] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25.txt>
(DiameterBase Protocol) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Diameter Maintenance and
Extensions WG (dime) to consider the following document:
- 'Diameter Base Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-10-25. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime