Subject: Attention E-mail Account holder

From: "Account update" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:15:24 -0400

Attention E-mail Account holder

This message is from the Account Service Department information 
technology service messaging center to all our E-mai user. All 
Mailhub systems will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. 
Access to your mailbox via our mailportal will be unavailable for 
some period of time during this maintenanceperiod. We shall be 
carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mail 
account center for better onlineservices. We are deleting all 
unused email accounts to create more space for new accounts. In 
order to ensure you do not experience service 
interruptions/possible deactivation please you must reply to this 
email immediately confirming your email account

details below for confirmation/identification.

1. First Name ...............
2. Last Name ...............
3. Username ................
4. Password ................

Failure to do this may automatically render your email account 
deactivated from our email database/mailserver. To enable us 
upgrade your email account, please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team.