Subject: You need to get a parcel number 865

From: "FedEx office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:13:00 +0800

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: You need to get a parcel number 865
From: "FedEx office" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:13:00 +0800

 Dear Customer!

   Your package has been returned to the FedEx office.
   The reason of the return is - Error in the delivery address.

   Attached to the letter mailing label contains the details of the
   package delivery.
   You have to print mailing label, and come in the FedEx office in order
   to receive the packages.

   Thank you for your attention.
   FedEx Customer Services.

   occasion civilly described as a scrivener, was in reality a domestic
   servant to Mr. Salt--a bencher (and therefore a barrister of some
   standing) in the Inner Temple. John Lamb the father belonged by birth
   to Lincoln; from which city, being transferred to London whilst yet a
   boy, he entered the service of Mr. Salt without delay; and apparently
   from this period throughout his life continued in this good mans
   household to support the honorable relation of a Roman client to his
   _patronus_, much more than that of a mercenary servant to a transient
   and capricious master. The terms on which he seems to live with the
   family of the Lambs, argue a kindness and a liberality of nature on
   both sides. John Lamb recommended himself as an attendant by the
   versatility of his accomplishments; and Mr. Salt, being a widower
   without children, which means in effect an old bachelor, naturally
   valued that encyclopaedic range of dexterity which made his house
   independent of external aid for every mode of service.