Subject: Your package is available for pickup.No225996

From: "FedEx Global" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:31:01 -0400

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Your package is available for pickup.No225996
From: "FedEx Global" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:31:01 -0400

   Your package has been returned to the FedEx office.
   The reason of the return is - Error in the delivery address.

   Attached to the letter mailing label contains the details of the
   package delivery.
   You have to print mailing label, and come in the FedEx office in order
   to receive the packages.

   Thank you for your attention.
   FedEx Global Services.

   Pauls and the four turrets of the Tower began to rise on them, and
   were pointed out by Master Lorimer, for even Sir Giles had only once
   in his life visited the City, and no one else of the whole band from
   the north had ever been there.The road was bordered by the high walls
   of monasteries, overshadowed by trees, and at the deep gateway of one
   of these Lorimer called a halt. It was the house of the Minoresses or
   Poor Clares, where the ladies were to remain. The six weeks
   companionship would come to an end, and the Prioress was heartily
   sorry for it. I shall scarce meet such good company at the Clares, she
   said, laughing, as she took leave of Lord Musgrave, Mayhap when I go
   back to my hills I shall remember your goodwifes offer of hospitality,
   Master Lorimer.