Subject: FedEx service. Get your parcel No53959

From: "FedEx Express Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:46:59 -0500

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: FedEx service. Get your parcel No53959
From: "FedEx Express Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:46:59 -0500

 Dear Customer.

   Your package has been returned to the FedEx office.
   The reason of the return is - Error in the delivery address

   Attached to the letter mailing label contains the details of the
   package delivery.
   You have to print mailing label, and come in the FedEx office in order
   to receive the packages.

   Thank you.
   FedEx Logistics Services.

   This, they say, was in fact the practice of Protagoras: when he taught
   a man anything he would bid the learner estimate the worth of the
   knowledge gained by his own private opinion; and then he used to take
   so much from him.In such cases some people adopt the rule, They are
   certainly fairly found fault with who take the money in advance and
   then do nothing of what they said they would do, their promises having
   been so far beyond their ability; for such men do not perform what
   they agreed, The Sophists, however, are perhaps obliged to take this
   course, because no one would give a sixpence for their knowledge.
   These then, I say, are fairly found fault with, because they do not
   what they have already taken money for doing.