Subject: [Ace] Draft IETF 103 minutes available

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 02:32:42 +0000

Hello!

Thanks to Ivaylo Petrov, a preliminary version of the minutes from the Bangkok meeting is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/minutes-103-ace-00

If you have corrections or revisions, please provide it to the chairs.

Regards,
Roman and Jim

---

From: Cigdem Sengul <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 20:59:20 +0000

Hello Ace,
Thank you for the detailed write-up of the meeting.

In the minutes, there was an exchange between Ludwig and Jim about the MQTT
draft, we submitted, with the understanding that the authors may not be
ready to take it to a WG yet.

As one of the authors, I can confirm that we've been keeping the draft
up-to-date, and doing our best to answer comments/reviews. As IETF newbies,
we need a bit more direction on the next steps to take the draft to the WG.
This way we can ready ourselves for Prague, where we hope to be present in
the meeting.

Thank you,
--Cigdem Sengul

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 2:32 AM Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace
>