Subject: [Ace] Summary of WGLC on draft-ietf-ace-{oauth-params, dtls-authorize, authz, oscore-profile}

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:46:05 +0000

Hello!

There was a variety of feedback and follow-on discussion from the WGLCs on draft-ietf-ace-{oauth-params, dtls-authorize, authz, oscore-profile}.  Below is a summary of the issues raised denoted by the start of the threads that provided the feedback.

draft-ietf-ace-authz
====================
-- 2018-10-10: Stefanie Gerdes | Responses: YES | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg02996.html

-- 2018-10-22: Jim Schaad | Responses: YES | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg03008.html

-- 2018-10-24: Ben Kaduk | Responses: YES | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg03020.html

-- 2018-10-25: Mike Jones | Responses: YES | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg03030.html

draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params
===========================
-- 2018-10-22: Jim Schaad | Responses: YES | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg03010.html

-- 2018-10-23: Hannes Tschofenig | Responses: YES | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg03018.html

-- 2018-10-24: Mike Jones | Responses: YES | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg03029.html

draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile
=============================
-- 2018-10-22: Jim Schaad  | Responses: YES | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg03007.html

draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize
=============================
-- 2018-10-22: Jim Schaad | Responses: NO | Resolved: NO
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg03011.html

Please correct this summary as appropriate.

Regards,
Roman and Jim