Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 02:13:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Profile for Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Göran Selander
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-02-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile of the ACE framework that allows
   constrained servers to delegate client authentication and
   authorization.  The protocol relies on DTLS for communication
   security between entities in a constrained network using either raw
   public keys or pre-shared keys.  A resource-constrained server can
   use this protocol to delegate management of authorization information
   to a trusted host with less severe limitations regarding processing
   power and memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:18:21 +0100

Dear AVE mailing list subscribers,

we have submitted a new version of the DTLS profile draft.

Version -06 addresses the review comments we have received during and
after WGLC. The changes made reflect the proposals that have been
presented on the mailing list and during the ACE session at IETF-103.

The authors believe that the document is now in good shape to take it
forward.

Best regards
Olaf