Subject: [Ace] preliminary registration of content-format

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 09:11:48 +0100

Hi ACE co-chairs,

With the new est-coaps draft version-8, a new content-format was added
to the already existing list.
Given the advanced interop testing we ask you to start the process for a
preliminary registration of
this additional content-format.

copied from the text:

   +------------------------------+----------+------------------------+
    | HTTP Media-Type              |    ID      | Reference             
    |
   +------------------------------+----------+------------------------+
   | application/pkix-cert          | TBD287 | [RFC2585 [1]]            
    |
   +------------------------------+----------+------------------------+

 We suggest the number 287 consecutive to the earlier preliminary
content-format assignments.
Many thanks,

peter 
-- 
Peter van der Stok
vanderstok consultancy
mailto: [email-masked], [email-masked]
www: www.vanderstok.org [2]
tel NL: +31(0)492474673     F: +33(0)966015248 

Links:
------
[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2585
[2] http://www.vanderstok.org