Subject: [Ace] ACE January interim meeting

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 18:07:11 -0500

Hi,

We are planning a Virtual Interim meeting the last week of January and
invite you to select the most convenient dates and hours by December 24 on
the link below.
https://doodle.com/poll/mf6emhfevqhrt38s

Hours have been selected according to [1]. The expected agenda is:
* draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm
* draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore
* draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile
* draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile

We expect the draft to integrate the comments received during the IETF106
meeting being published by Jan 15, so the WG has time to review these
before the meeting.

Yours,
Jim and Daniel

[1]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20190125&p1=165&p2=239&p3=234&p4=136

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson