Subject: [Ace] Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Community Feedback

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 12:17:12 -0400

Please consider giving the nomcom your input.

Yours,
Daniel

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: NomCom Chair 2021 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 10:28 AM
Subject: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Community Feedback
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

Hi IETF,

The deadline for nominee acceptance and questionnaire submission was
yesterday,
Oct 18.

As of today, Oct 19, NomCom is accepting feedback on nominees for
IAB, IESG Area Directors, IETF Trust and LLC Board. NomCom is also
accepting
feedback on other topics (more on this below).

You can see the list of nominees for the 2021 nomination cycle at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/feedback/
[If you are a nominee and submitted a questionnaire your name should appear
on that page,
otherwise, please let me know.]

You may provide feedback using the web form. Any submitted feedback is
encrypted with a key I created and gave only to NomCom members.
Without this key, your feedback cannot be seen by the secretariat, the
tools people, or any of the management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to
NomCom members as you need an IETF login to provide it.

You may also send feedback directly to the NomCom via nomcom-2021 at
ietf.org

If you want to give more anonymous feedback, please contact one
of the NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask that person to
relay the feedback anonymously to the NomCom.

You can also submit feedback via email to nomcom-chair-2021 at
ietf.org and I will enter it in the datatracker (one email per
candidate, please). Please indicate if I should share your identity
with the full NomCom.

The positions to be filled and the desired expertise are listed at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/

Some of you may be aware of the "360-degree reviews" of the current IESG
ADs:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/DecFofU9c-svf_yiCPQDi6nLOQg/

I encourage you to provide that feedback as well. I wish to clarify that
personnel feedback to
NomCom should be limited to nominees (some of which may also be IESG
incumbents).
This should clarify the difference of NomCom feedback with the "360-degree
reviews".

NomCom also welcomes feedback on topics related to the nomination process.
Please submit via email as suggested above, although some topics may start
showing up in the above feedback web form at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/feedback/.

Thanks in advance for your feedback - we really value it and
appreciate your time taken to submit it.

Gabriel

Gabriel Montenegro
IETF NomCom Chair 2021-22
nomcom-chair-2021 at ietf dot org

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson

---

From: denis bider <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 16:43:34 -0500

Hello Daniel -

I simply don't consider these activities sensible given the present,
fully planned and telegraphed civilizational collapse.

We are currently just going through the motions while we wait for the
collapse to kick in.

Hyperinflation is around the corner. Jack Dorsey tweeted as much. It's
obvious to anyone who pays attention to what the Federal Reserve and
ECB have been doing over the past 2 years, and for the past 2 decades.

Mass deaths are also around the corner. These will be caused by the
injections. This is obvious to anyone who pays attention to the
foreshadowing public statements done by the same people who predicted
in 2017 and 2019 that "a pandemic is inevitable".

Klaus Schwab tells you what is happening outright. You can read it in
his books. People just don't pay attention because they do not realize
he's the leader of the World Economic Forum, and this institution
trained many of the politicians that we think were elected, but were
actually fraudulently installed.

The world, as we know it, is coming to an end.

Everything you thought you knew, is wrong.

There will be a new world after this, but there's no way to know what
it will look like, or who of us will still be part of it. There
certainly appears to be a plan to remove large proportions of the
world's population, and to enslave the rest in a sort-of AI-led
regime.

All property is to be confiscated. The coming hyperinflation is to
help with this, as is the destruction of the middle class due to the
lockdowns.

We, the people, are in a global relationship with psychopaths.
Bit-fiddling does not make sense until this existential threat is
defeated. And if it's not, then it's up to each individual if you want
to accept the gimp suit that the globalist elite is going to make you
wear.

denis

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 11:19 AM Daniel Migault <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The deadline for nominee acceptance and questionnaire submission was yesterday,
> Oct 18.
>
> IAB, IESG Area Directors, IETF Trust and LLC Board. NomCom is also accepting
> [If you are a nominee and submitted a questionnaire your name should appear on that page,
> You may also send feedback directly to the NomCom via nomcom-2021 at ietf.org
>
> Some of you may be aware of the "360-degree reviews" of the current IESG ADs:
> I encourage you to provide that feedback as well. I wish to clarify that personnel feedback to
> NomCom should be limited to nominees (some of which may also be IESG incumbents).
> This should clarify the difference of NomCom feedback with the "360-degree reviews".
>
> Curdle mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/curdle

---

From: Mohit Sahni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 15:31:08 -0700

Hi Denis
Thanks for sharing your concerns/feedback, Just wondering if we are from
the same universe or you jumped into my dimension for a parallel universe
[1].

Cheers!
Mohit

[1]
https://www.dummies.com/education/science/physics/the-theory-of-parallel-universes/

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 2:44 PM denis bider <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace
>