Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 09:25:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT)-TLS profile of Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) Framework
        Authors         : Cigdem Sengul
                          Anthony Kirby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-13.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-10-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the ACE (Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments) framework to enable
   authorization in a Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT)-based
   publish-subscribe messaging system.  Proof-of-possession keys, bound
   to OAuth2.0 access tokens, are used to authenticate and authorize
   MQTT Clients.  The protocol relies on TLS for confidentiality and
   MQTT server (broker) authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/