Subject: [Acme] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-acme-02.txt

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 19:58:34 -0400

Rich reminded me today of the horrible rendering bug that afflicted -01 of
the ACME spec.  I fixed that bug and regenerated the I-D format.  For
better or worse, that swept in some other changes that have been going on
in the repo, all of which are pretty minor.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 13, 2015 at 7:55 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-acme-02.txt
To: Alex Halderman <[email-masked]>, James Kasten <
[email-masked]>, Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>, Seth Schoen <
[email-masked]>, Peter Eckersley <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-barnes-acme-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Richard Barnes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-barnes-acme
Revision:       02
Title:          Automatic Certificate Management Environment (ACME)
Document date:  2015-05-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          38
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-acme-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-acme/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-acme-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-acme-02

Abstract:
   Certificates in the Web's X.509 PKI (PKIX) are used for a number of
   purposes, the most significant of which is the authentication of
   domain names.  Thus, certificate authorities in the Web PKI are
   trusted to verify that an applicant for a certificate legitimately
   represents the domain name(s) in the certificate.  Today, this
   verification is done through a collection of ad hoc mechanisms.  This
   document describes a protocol that a certificate authority (CA) and
   an applicant can use to automate the process of verification and
   certificate issuance.  The protocol also provides facilities for
   other certificate management functions, such as certificate
   revocation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat