Subject: [Acme] Comprehensibility improvements

From: Sam Kuper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 16:41:34 +0000

Dear all,

I recently submitted some purely editorial suggestions via a GitHub
pull request:

https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/213

Daniel McCarney has kindly approved that pull request, but asked me to
mention it here on the list, in case anyone else would like to provide
feedback before it is merged.

Best wishes,

Sam

---

From: Daniel McCarney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:53:41 -0500

> Daniel McCarney has kindly approved that pull request

Just wanted to be explicit that my "approval" is just that of
someone lurking the list/repo who read the diffs. I'm not a
maintainer with merge privileges :-)

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Sam Kuper <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme
>

---

From: Sam Kuper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:10:21 +0000

> maintainer with merge privileges :-)

Thanks for the clarification.

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:07:07 -0500

I do have merge privileges, and I merged it :)

---

From: Sam Kuper <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 11:49:46 +0000

> I do have merge privileges, and I merged it :)

Thanks, Richard :)