Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-telephone-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 12:30:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME Identifiers and Challenges for Telephone Numbers
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-telephone-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificate for telephonoe numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-telephone/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-telephone-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-telephone-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/