Subject: [Acme] Another round of ACME PRs

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 13:04:43 -0400

[[ An ACME editor emerges from hibernation... ]]

Hey all,

I've spent a few minutes today processing pull requests.  I've merged
several that I didn't think merited WG discussion, but I'm reflecting them
here for visibility (including a couple that Jacob approved as well):

TYPOS:
#327 - Remove "type" field in challenge response example
#334 - Fix a typo: intial -> initial
#341 - Fix "mime-complaint" typo in Section 9.1
#343 - Fixed some typos

MINOR FIXES:
#331 - Clarification of integrity of authorizations in the threat model
#339 - Provide `Location` header on key-change conflict.
#344 - Leading slash for Well-Known URI

I also posted a new PR just now responding to Kathleen's AD review, which
should land as soon as it gets reviewed.

https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/345

That leaves the following non-trivial PRs for us to sort out before we hand
this off to the IESG for good:

#342 - Remove proactive issuance & csr-first new-order.
#332 - Generalize the validation methods registry

I'm working with Daniel on #342, and we should have a proposal ready for
the WG shortly.  I'll revive the thread on #332 momentarily.

--Richard