Subject: [Acme] Revised and new ACME drafts for VoIP Service Providers

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:12:58 -0400

Hi all,

I have submitted a few drafts related to the VoIP Service provider
challenges.  Per the discussions at IETF-99, it was suggested that we
consider a generic token mechanism.  I have put together an individual
draft proposal for that:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge/

I also submitted an individual draft showing how that could be used for
VoIP Service Providers:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-code/

I also made minor changes to the current WG document to address the comment
with regards to token lifetimes:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-service-provider/

If we decide to define a generic mechanism, the WG version would be updated
along the lines of that 2nd individual draft.

Note that in parallel, Jon had put together a proposal for a generic
mechanism:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-acme-authority-token/

It's slightly different than my proposal (a little broader), but there are
commonalities.  I think the focus of discussion in Singapore should be on
the proposals for the generic mechanism.

Regards,
Mary.