Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-star-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 04:12:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for Short-Term, Automatically-Renewed (STAR) Certificates in Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME)
        Authors         : Yaron Sheffer
                          Diego Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Antonio Agustin Pastor Perales
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-star-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   This memo proposes an ACME extension to enable the issuance of short-
   term and automatically renewed certificates.

   [RFC Editor: please remove before publication]

   While the draft is being developed, the editor's version can be found
   at https://github.com/yaronf/I-D/tree/master/STAR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-star/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-star-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-star-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-star-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/