Subject: [Acme] [ACME][QUESTION] JWS Signature Verification Using JWK

From: Praveen Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 14:32:50 +0530

Hi Devs,

How can we verify the signature in a JWS using the JWK field in the header
of the JWS?

Thanks
-- 
*Praveen Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/fe891fb62ba40c3e058cdf1d4e4f086c28eaa31a?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hotwaxsystems.com&userId=2267679&signature=557e3d46639b70a7>
Cell phone: 8878488144

‌

---

From: Jacob Hoffman-Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 09:01:47 -0800

I think the answers to both of your questions will be found in the JWK
and JWS RFCs:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7517
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7515

If you're looking for additional examples, you can look at the Boulder
source code: https://github.com/letsencrypt/boulder/, or a variety of
JOSE / JWS libraries available in the wild.