Subject: [Acme] PRs for HEAD status code and Key Authorizations

From: Sophie Herold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 10:47:54 +0100

Small changes to "Key Authorizations" section
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/373>

Fixes divergence from the rest of the draft.

Changes HEAD <nonce> status code to 200
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/374>

This came up in a PR discussion.
<https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/371#discussion_r157250883>

---

From: Daniel McCarney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 10:08:57 -0500

#373 and #374 both approved & merged. Thanks again!

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 4:47 AM, Sophie Herold <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme
>