Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-ip-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 13:02:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME IP Identifier Validation Extension
        Author          : Roland Bracewell Shoemaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-ip-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-02-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for IP addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-ip-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-ip-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-ip-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Roland Shoemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 13:04:21 -0800

This revision contains a few small changes that address issues brought up during the AD review.

> On Feb 14, 2019, at 1:02 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme