Subject: [Acme] draft-ietf-acme-ip-05

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:14:36 -0400

Hello,

In the ACME meeting, I had asked if this draft could have text added to
address how client certificates could be generated since this was written
specific to server certificates, but could easily be extended as the
difference in most cases would just be in the CSR.  Could this text be
added so the IP address use case for devices could be covered in one
document?

Thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:54:15 -0400

Hey Kathleen,

I'm not clear on what you're after here.  Do you see something in here
forbidding use for client certificates that needs to be removed?  Do you
think there needs to be some explanation of how to put the right EKU in the
CSR?  It might help if you could submit a PR.

--Richard

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 12:25 PM Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme
>