Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-caa-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 12:15:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CAA Record Extensions for Account URI and ACME Method Binding
        Author          : Hugo Landau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-caa-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-05-21

Abstract:
   The Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) DNS record allows a
   domain to communicate issuance policy to Certification Authorities
   (CAs), but only allows a domain to define policy with CA-level
   granularity.  However, the CAA specification also provides facilities
   for extension to admit more granular, CA-specific policy.  This
   specification defines two such parameters, one allowing specific
   accounts of a CA to be identified by URI and one allowing specific
   methods of domain control validation as defined by the ACME protocol
   to be required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-caa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-caa-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-caa-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-caa-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/