Subject: [Acme] Last Call: <draft-ietf-acme-ip-06.txt> (ACME IP Identifier Validation Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 13:36:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Automated Certificate Management
Environment WG (acme) to consider the following document: - 'ACME IP
Identifier Validation Extension'
  <draft-ietf-acme-ip-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-06-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for IP addresses.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-ip/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-ip/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.