Subject: [Acme] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-acme-star-07.txt

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:26:29 +0300

This new version addresses IANA expert review comments regarding the two 
newly introduced HTTP headers.

Thanks,
	Yaron

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-acme-star-07.txt
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 13:19:41 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Oscar Gonzalez de Dios <[email-masked]>, Yaron 
Sheffer <[email-masked]>, Oscar de Dios 
<[email-masked]>, Thomas Fossati 
<[email-masked]>, Diego Lopez <[email-masked]>, 
Antonio Agustin Pastor Perales <[email-masked]>, 
Antonio Pastor <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-acme-star-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yaron Sheffer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-acme-star
Revision:	07
Title:		Support for Short-Term, Automatically-Renewed (STAR) 
Certificates in Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME)
Document date:	2019-08-20
Group:		acme
Pages:		26
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-acme-star-07.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-star/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-star-07
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-star
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-star-07

Abstract:
    Public-key certificates need to be revoked when they are compromised,
    that is, when the associated private key is exposed to an
    unauthorized entity.  However the revocation process is often
    unreliable.  An alternative to revocation is issuing a sequence of
    certificates, each with a short validity period, and terminating this
    sequence upon compromise.  This memo proposes an ACME extension to
    enable the issuance of short-term and automatically renewed (STAR)
    X.509 certificates.

    [RFC Editor: please remove before publication]

    While the draft is being developed, the editor's version can be found
    at https://github.com/yaronf/I-D/tree/master/STAR.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat