Subject: [Acme] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-moriarty-acme-client-02.txt

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:27:48 -0400

Hello!

This new version adds 2 one-time-password (OTP) types per a contribution
from Thomas Peterson.

Please send any reviews and comments to the list.

Thank you,
Kathleen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:23 PM
To: Moriarty, Kathleen; Moriarty, Kathleen
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-moriarty-acme-client-02.txt

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

A new version of I-D, draft-moriarty-acme-client-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kathleen M. Moriarty and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-moriarty-acme-client
Revision:       02
Title:          ACME End User Client and Code Signing Certificates
Document date:  2019-08-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-acme-client-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-acme-client/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-acme-client-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moriarty-acme-client
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moriarty-acme-client-02

Abstract:
   Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) core protocol
   addresses the use case of web server certificates for TLS.  This
   document extends the ACME protocol to support end user client, device
   client, and code signing certificates.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen