Subject: [Acme] Last Call: <draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-06.txt> (ACME TLS ALPN Challenge Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 11:10:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Automated Certificate Management
Environment WG (acme) to consider the following document: - 'ACME TLS ALPN
Challenge Extension'
  <draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-09-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a new challenge for the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol which allows for domain
   control validation using TLS.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.