Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-client-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 11:41:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME End User Client and Code Signing Certificates
        Author          : Kathleen M. Moriarty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-client-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-01-10

Abstract:
   Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) core protocol
   addresses the use case of web server certificates for TLS.  This
   document extends the ACME protocol to support end user client, device
   client, and code signing certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-client/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-client-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-client-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/