Subject: [Acme] RFC 8737 on Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) TLS Application‑Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) Challenge Extension

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 19:42:07 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8737

        Title:      Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) 
                    TLS Application‑Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN)
                    Challenge Extension 
        Author:     R.B. Shoemaker
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8737

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8737

This document specifies a new challenge for the Automated Certificate
Management Environment (ACME) protocol that allows for domain control
validation using TLS.

This document is a product of the Automated Certificate Management Environment Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC