Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:31:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID Validation Extension
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-08-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol which allows an ACME server to
   validate the Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID for an ACME
   client.  The DTN Node ID is encoded as a certificate Subject
   Alternative Name (SAN) of type Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) and
   ACME Identifier type "uri".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/